Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Wonderful news @Fractured :yay:
It's so uplifting to keep receiving good news for a change.

May we never forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
I hope you have a pleasant and safe Memorial Day weekend!
 
Last edited:
I know all that good mojo was not dissipating before it reached my hopeful friend!:yes!:
Splendid news.:tada:
The sacrifices our armed forces have made for our countries and other countries around the world is second to none. I echo your sentiments.:angel:
 
Last edited:
It even gets better. I was able to go in my sisters pool yesterday. Getting in was easy.... getting out took a little more time! LOL Today I am sore. But its a good sore!
 
I'm happy to read you're enjoying life, just doing "normal". Sorry you're sore today. Hopefully you're feeling better tomorrow.
Thanks for the update, we like keeping up with you.
Hope you have a great week!
@Fractured
 
:swim:
Just splendid to hear you are enjoying life and not constantly thinking if bloods are alright and checking these suction on that wound vac.
Wishing you a wonderful week.:tada:
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom