Guest viewing is limited

THR The sequel of Sequin 1998<

I had the opposite - my feet would feel cold/tingly but I think it was nerve related. Sounds like you’re doing great!
 
@sequin98 I'm catching up on other people's threads and it seems you're dealing with the muscle spasm issue too. No fun! And burning feet! What the!!!
I will be interested in how the Tramadol helps.
 
Tramadol was first given to me 3 years ago...so it was my friend during bone on bone. I hoped for better drugs through this. Not sure why.
 
I hoped for better drugs through this. Not sure why

I am sure I do know why. It's miserable enough WITH the drugs.
Good news is temporary and I will be praying things ease for you soon.
Have you asked doctor about adding Tylenol to your Tramadol regimen as Jo advocates for on the forum for those who can use it? Tylenol seems to bolster the tramadol's ability to manage pain.
Things WILL get better...hang in there.
 
Last edited:
I have to take tramadol with tylenol
not sure why. tomorrow I get the staples out, maybe that will help!
 
I had staples with my first replacement. I felt much better, my leg more flexible, once they were out. Good luck today!
 
Tylenol seems to bolster the tramadol's ability to manage pain.
I'm guessing that's why.
Yay for staples out. Ice all you can, it is an excellent pain reliever too.:ice:
Let us know how doctor visit goes.
Post op blues can creep in at this stage...so try not to worry.
Things are going to get better!:console2:
 
Didn't have staples....so glad!
Can't imagine it would feel anything less than wonderful to have them removed. :yes!:
Hope your day is good :flwrysmile:
@sequin98
 
Best wishes for staple removal!
Hopefully you can get some answers regarding the leg-quad cramping!
I know my recovery would be hugely different if that wasn't in the mix,
It can be so unrelenting.
 
they are out...good riddance! nurse said dr may write me a presc. for valium for the spasms. Physio wants me to use crutches more. Feels nicer already. only 4 more weeks left of resrictions!
 
slow and steady....stupid phisio...yeah I wanted superpath too..but why you gotta bring that up??
 
:wave: all well worth it in the end.
Getting rid of that horrid hip pain:yes!:
 
Hopefully it helps @sequin98
Sweet Dreams! :yawn: :sleep:
 
I woke up when the med wore off..then took something else and slept more. Annoying, but I have to deal with it until it runs its course.
 
Hope today is a better day...this is the rough part!
Sending good mojo your way!:loveshwr:
 
@sequin98
Just checking in with you and how it is going after the added med for spasms. Hope you are finding relief!
The Valium helps mine.
You mentioned SuperPath and the no restrictions thing...I had SuperPath and have the full restrictions
for 6 weeks.
Why don't I know what kava is?
 
interesting, so what is different with superpath other than a smaller incision?
KAVA is a supplement that promotes relaxation. i find taking the valium is helpful...until they wear off...:thud:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom