THR The sequel of Sequin 1998<

How have you been, friend?
The OS said I have a bursa, and the pt said that the weakness in my gluteus medius is leading to that...ugh
Wondering what course of action was recommended?
Thinking of you and hope things have been improving.:ok:
 
I have a ton of pt exercises to do, and ice and rest for the bursa.
The stiffness when I first wake up is brutal, and my feet have completely flattened, ugh. :blackcloud:
 
What kind of PT for bursa? :unsure:
I am sorry you ate struggling, fear @sequin98
I shall be keeping fingers crossed all eases soon:fingersx:
 
@sequin98 How did your pain/diagnosis turn out? I am having pain after my THR and IT band friction was mentioned along with bursitis. I am scheduled for a fluoroscopy guided injection. I'm not sure if it is for the pain for for diagnosis.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom