Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Tash, I like ham and pineapple please :)

Thanks Pumpkln; for your good wishes - I have very mixed emotions, some good, some sad as I was due to be a September Saphire on 24 for my other hip!
 
Poppet, When the time is right it will happen. I had to wait for my knee and I found that it went better than the first time and I didn't really have a serious problems. But I do understand wanting it done so you start healing and get on with life. Pumpkin for our party I decided to make my highly spiced Chile. It has spices from all around the United States and many from the world. Enjoy Everyone our Party is still on. Come and join. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
I will bring Lemon Myrtle Panna Cotta with Mango Coulis and Honey Toasted Macadamia Nuts for desert....
 
Poppet, The Honey Toasted Macadamia Nuts sound sooooo gooood.
 
p.s. I really did have that desert today... Sorry, I ate it all :)
 
I will bring Lemon Myrtle Panna Cotta with Mango Coulis and Honey Toasted Macadamia Nuts for desert....

Oh now you're just showing off Poppet, lol.

Sounds delish though :)

Baileys to finsh off anyone???

Diane, yours is already poured :)
 
Anniepopes, I love your saying about time as a river. Its so true. Isn't this party a good idea? We need to have more. We are so lucky to be able to have this party and not one calarie has caused us guilt. We are going to have a picnic tomarrow and help those of us who still have pain and give them a hug. So we will all meet a Sunrise so we can see the beautiful day. Have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe.
 
What a lovely idea Tash, a picnic!

Anniepops; Hehehehehe! We did actually have that yesterday... Didn't make it myself though! When I checked out the recipe for it, heavy cream, sugar.. I thought omg! now I have to NW further!
 
Ooo a picnic, I love picnics, there's something about sitting and lying on the grass that just makes you feel at one with the world isn't there :)

Sandy, yes I can just imagine the calorific count for that desert but I'm sure you can burn it off with a bit of NW. Gotta have a few treats sometimes. :iagree:

Tash, hope you are feeling good today. Have a great weekend.

Ann
Xxx
 
I have a confession to make. I have been having vanilla beam ice cream in a Pespi each night this week to help the party.:rotfl::heehee::loll:It really was very tasty. Wish I had more. A little treat now and then is good.:spin: :puppysmooze: and :kittykiss: can come to the picnic tomarrow also.
 
Swim party today at the picnic, swim noodles and beach ball are available. Your knees and hips will love the 90 degree water temperature.:yes!:
 
Afterwords, We will finish the day out with singing and dancing. Pets included.
 
Dorothy, Your pets can come as they are on the internet site. Many pets are welcome. :heehee::loll: Having fun.:spin: it would be neat if we really could have a party. '
Everyone take care and stay safe.
 
Hi Tash, as I can't have a puppy yet! Can I bring my 'Pet Rock' ? :)
 
of couse you can bring a "Pet Rock'. I haven't thought about those in years. When I was a kid we would collect rocks and clean them and paint names of them and give them as presents to our friends or favorite teachers. :rotfl: At the end of the year, the teacher would return them to us and we had to carry them home. :loll:Thank you for bringing that memory back for the memory bank. :happydance: :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My class last night was great. Its good to learn something new. I will have to make a kit so next time I will have all the stuff. it looks fun but its going to take time to learn. I have so many I want to learn on my list I must get all organized so I won't miss out the fun. This means my life is coming back and its time to play. I still have some things to take care of and still don't know what to do about it but answers will come. Everyone have a good week and do stay safe. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Had a acupuncture teatment today and a sore. Really surprise me. Usually it better. Well we will see what is. is what is.
Have been busy this week taking care of my recovery. good days and bad days. I find I have two recoveries mentally and physically. The physical one is much easier I think. I am so glad no more surgies are planned and just taking care of me is so neat. I hope everyone had a good day and a better tomarrow . All take care :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom