Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hi Tashia,

Thanks so much for your kind, sweet posts. You are a dear and I am glad to hear you are doing well and may get out of your comfort zone. That is so encouraging!

Love you, friend.
 
Poppet, thanks. had a good day but I think I have ear infection. My head is screaming. I am taking some antibotic I sire hope it works. Have a good weekend. I love you comments on recover on how long it takes. However that means I still have two surgies to recover from. I guess it will be a while I will be 100 per cent. But together we will make it. Take care and have a good Friday. :puppysmooze: Tashia :thankyou:
 
Oh Tash, so sorry about your ear infection, let's hope the antibiotics work quickly and give you some relief....


Sending a Poppet to look after you [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
Poppet, Your Poppet did its magic. I am feeling a little better tonight. And to make the day even better I was able to go to a all day sewing class. Around noon even my hip was a little tender but was able to elevate them and got better. Got a different chair and was able to make the whole day. I was really nervos about it. Plus the shuttle went over to day to say Hi and Good by. It was amazing. Oh what a wonderful day. I was not use to so many people but it worked out great. I am trully getting better and getting back in life. Eight hours of sewing WOW trully a wonderful day. I do hope I have more like today. I realized now how much I was afraid of doing things because I was afraid I couldn't do it. Stay turned more good stuff is coming I'm sure. I do everyone has a wonderful Saturday and Sunday. Had fun but do be safe.

:puppysmooze: Tashia:bicycle1: on her way to do more sewing classes this next week. I wish I could take you with me.
 
Fantastic darling Tash... I am so pleased that cyber poppet was able to help.. :thumb:
 
My hip gets a A plus on this weekend. It was able to get in and out of a strange car with small doors. sit on Picnic Chairs till it said I don't think so. It did complain but not bad. Today it is ok and doing good. Wow to know that a hip and a knee is doing great. My other knee is tender but not to bad. It is swollen thou but it really was put to the test. Now is better than later today. I learned many new ways of sewing and that I can do whole days if I pace myself. Today I do feel down thu. I could be tired or its the let down of being busy this weekend. I wish I was off all medication so I could drive whenever I wanted instead of having to wait but it is coming. I do need to get some stuff checked this week. My body is trying to get back in shape and it needs to start having its massages and some adjustments of medication. My friend is doing better and is in rebiltation. Boy that was close. In all a excellent weekend. Now for a new week. Everyone do take care and do have a good week. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Hi Tash, how lovely to hear about your all day sewing. I know you have been wanting to do that and see everyone for so long now so I'm thrilled you got to do it and get through the day even though you were nervous about it you done it :dancy:

Good to hear your friend is doing okay too.

Thanks for popping to my thread to say Hi...it's always lovely to 'see' you :flwrysmile:

Hope your ear is better too

Take care

Ann,x.
 
Yesterday I had a trouble with my hip. I am really concerned my hip is over a year old and has been great. No pain at all and then all of son it really hurt. I don't know what happened. Well I will have to keep a eye on it big time. I did have a very big weekend so I am wondering did I hurt it or did it just have diffucult time. I am concerned about it. Everyone take care. :puppysmooze: tashia :bicycle1:
 
My guess is that you just pushed the hip further than it was used to on with your busy weekend. I think if you injured it, you would know it when it happened. Of course, check with your doctor if in doubt. I think the new hip itself is very sturdy--my surgeon thinks mine can handle a lot now, and it's only been about 14 weeks.

I'm glad you had a fun weekend. We need that!

Dorothy
 
Thanks Dorothy, I found out my hip is ok but I am in trouble with my Cancer medication. :shocked: Its not working at all and I am really scared that I may be really in trouble. :yikes: I bet Cancer once well I may have to take it on again. :tantrum: Tashia :bicycle2:
 
Oh Tashia, I'm so sorry to hear about your cancer medication problem. You've been through enough!!! You poor thing.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. A big hug from me!!!

Dorothy
 
Punkin and Dorothy, Isn't life interesting? Just when you think you have solved a problem another one always seems to pop up. Had a acupuncture treatment today and it was great. It helped my knees so much. The side effect of the medication is depression and I just remember that acupuncture can be used for that. I will have to look into it. thanks so much for the hug and mentioning a new treatment. It got me thinking about what other uses for acupucture is used for. I had forgotten about it. take care. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle2: trying to get back on :bicycle1:
 
Hi Tash, so pleased the acupuncture helped... Jolly good :)
 
I notice today my hip was a little tender while I was siting having lunch. Just enough to know its there. It is problaly a muscle or tention that got unhappy. It is diffenly not the new hip. It so good to be this far. As far as my hip is concerned it is in recover and doing excellent. So glad I did it. Everyone do have a good weekend and have a safe one. :spin: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
A little better today. Sure is sleeping a lot. Feeling depressed about my Cancer medication and will be until the new dose starts working. unforuately it will take a couple of weeks before it will get me out of depression and my anxiety. Well there is nothing else I can do but take a day at a time. I'm sure that why I am sleeping so much. I need to have something to do each day so it won't get down. Tomarrow I will go shopping for food and get out. Well that is enough for now. Everyone take care. Tashia :bicycle2:
 
tashia;

Yes, I am online, well, just reading various posts... So sorry babe that your cancer meds take some time to regulate again, you will get there.

The sleeping is a good thing.... Sleep away, your body is at its peak healing state when you are sleeping.

Take care hon, I am logging off now :)
 
Hip still a little tender but getting better. As far as I am concerned its healed and is working on getting stronger which is coming. Tashia:bicycle1:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom