Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hi Tashia!

Just catching up on threads. Sorry you are feeling down. I can relate to the living alone part. Most of the time I am OK but sometimes...it just gets to me and I can feel so alone. Thank goodness we can reach out here and have our friends answer even if it is online, there is true understanding here.

Ups and downs, that is how our recoveries go. You do sound very positive about the sewing so hopefully now that the intense summer heat is letting up some you can sew. Good luck with the feet. Take care, hon!
 
In the town that I live I don't know of a service. :rolleyes: I did discover that night that I was in terrible pain.:sos: I went to taking meds every two hours and it has helped greatly.:yes!: I finally got some relaxing sleep without my head pounding:headbang: I hope to call Tuesday and get a appointment for my knees. I did hurt them with the truck and I need to make sure all is well. Tomarrow is a holiday so I don't think they will be open until then every 4 to 6 hours for pain. All the sewing stores are closed also and Monday.:sorry: I will just have to hold and know I can come here when I need to. I don't know what I would do without this site. I know this is a bumb in the road and my hill just got to slippery and I slide down and I need to rest and enjoy the view. :friends: Tashia :bicycle2: working toward :bicycle1:
 
Diane, We were posting at the same time. Today is better and of couse hearing from fiends like you and Sandy, cheer my days greatly. I agree most of the being by myself is ok but when I don't have control over my pain. I feel like I am in the middle of the desert and all alone. I just hope I didn't hurt myself too bad with the truck. Well this week I will find out. My knees are less swollen and now cooler to the touch. Diane I'm so glad you are enjoying your free time. Working is great and retiring is even better. I found I need to stay organized I keep happy. I think you will agree that having replacements are not a vacation so you still need to take a easy. I'm so proud of you driving. I am so looking forward to doing it so much. Well I better geat moving, I am a little stiff. My big problem is to know when to move and when to take a easy. Have fun the holiday and remember to take care of the foot. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle2: working toward:bicycle1:
 
Tonight all is well and glad today is over. I am tired and after the doctor visit I will take a easy for the rest of the day. My hip is almost a year old and is doing GREAT. So glad I did have it done. Well thats enough from me. Everyone take care and make sure you take care of yourself. You are very important. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1: finally got back up and off I go.
 
Tashia,
Your hip and my knee share the same Anniversary on Thursday.
Happy First Anniversary to your hip.:cheers:
 
How so cool. Too bad we can't get together and celebrate.
 
To think tomarrow is an anniversary for my hip is great. My hip is doing so good. I am so glad I had it done. I found having the hip done is so much easier than a knee. I had so many fears before like if I sit or lay on the hip is it going to hurt. Now most of the time I even don't think of it. It has so much strenght and does whatever I ask it to do. I did think I had hurt getting into a truck. I did stretch a muscle but now all is well. I was told by my OS that I could cross my legs and also no restrictions what so ever. It so good to have a strong hip and be able to do what I want. Happy Birthday to my new hip, Happy Birthday to my new hip and many more. Everyone do take care. You are all invited to my internet Party all day tommow. I plan to bring a cake. See ya tomarrow. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Happy Birthday to your New Hip!!!!
Hip hip Hooray!
Enjoy your birthday cake, I think we will spread this party over the whole week!
 
Happy hip birthday Tash, how quickly time goes. So pleased for you that your hip recovery has been smooth... Lots of love xx

Pumpkln; happy birthday for your knee.

Have a great day both of you :)
 
Sandy would you like to celebrate with Pumpkin and me. We are going to celebrate all week. Today was a cake and tomarrow I think a big cookie with ice cream on it would be cool. Sandy I hope your hip is doing fine. I really have been thinking about your new sport. It sounds fun. Everyone come and join Pumpkin and I party to celebrate a year for a knee and a year of new hip for me. All is welcome. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1: up and riding again.
 
I'll bring chips and dip! A wonderful celebration we're having this week. No matter what we are going through it is better than that awful bone on bone pain! Happy new hips and knees to all!
 
Now everyone knows that I love a party, so out me in.. I have made some of my home made choc and dipped fresh strawberries in it and will bring the champagne... Got to celebrate such an important event with champers...

[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Pumpkln;
 
Glad you can make it. This is a very special time for us. It goes by so fast before you know it we will celebrate yours.
:puppysmooze:Tasha :bicycle1:
 
Oh am I too late for the party. Us Brits are never on time and Ibrought a nice bottle of Baileys Irish cream to finish the night off too. Might just have to polish it all off myself.....hic.... :egypdance:

Happy Hip and Knee Anniversary Tash and Pumpkin. Here's to many many more...*raises glass* .... :cocktail: :cheers:
 
Annie, if it's Bailey's I'm right there with you. No finishing it yourself! One of my favs.
 
The party goes on all week, nothing like a virtual party, you are always welcome and never late.:heehee:
:giggle:
 
Pumpkin I think it time we need some protein, PIZZA Hot and ready to eat, no calories of course.
 
It is my 10 month anniversary tomorrow, Frid 14th.. must admit I am feeling a wee bit emotional as I was due to have my other hip done on the 24 Sept this year, but can't because of my kidney disease... Ah well! I will just join your party Tash :)
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom