Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Tashia, I need a nap :sleep: after reading your post, and it is not even 8AM here!
Good news is you feel good enough to do all those activities, but your knee is still in charge:whistle:.
Get some rest today, ice, and elevate.
 
Hi Tash, just trying to catch up with how everyone's doing. It's the school holidays here so I've been a bit preoccupied. I'm pleased to hear your hip is doing okay but oh your poor knee. I think that you could still expect it to play up, knees do seem to take a bit longer to settle in than hips and Sandy is right, you seem to have been doing a lot lately so perhaps it's time to have a nice relaxing few days, just taking it easy and resting those aching joints of yours.

I am pleased to hear you have been getting out and about in your new car, it must make such a difference to have a car again, you must be thrilled.

Take care and have a good weekend

An
Xxx
 
My knee and hip are tender because I did hurt them. :hissy: Not bad but just enough to be a pain.:cry: Iceing, elevation and pain pills are on the menu for this weekend so I can get my recover on track. I am really getting excited about all the sewing stuff being put in order so it will be ready when I start. Well sewing camp is in two weeks and I haven't been contracted so I guess I don't get to go. I need to get out of town so bad but I guess it has to wait.:gaah: Need to find a good foot doctor. Foot is really starting to be a pain. Not sure what to do with it. :yikes: All take care and have a cool weekend. Stay Safe. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1: My Cancer test came back negative, I AM STILL CANCER FREE!!!!!!! I know I am yelling but to be cancer free is so GREAT:
 
Well the past two days had been spent sleeping. I mean big time sleep. I didn't go anywhere but to the bedroom for many naps. It has been successful. My knees and the feet are going down from the swelling and able to move without much pain. The hip was really sore this noon but now is pretty much pain free. I will still have to take a easy for the rest of the day and tomarrow. It is boring not to do anything but sleep or watch tv. I do know I am getting better but it does take time as everyone knows. This coming I hope to do some sewing but not much. I have a man caregiver and he has offered to help me with my boxes so I can fully unpack. He started moving things togther. I moved a box and he informed me that was his job. He is a writer and does caregiving to help pay bills. I really enjoy his conversation. Tomarrow is not going to be to busy because I need to stay low for another day. Everyone do take care and do have fun. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Found out last night I forgot to take some pain pills and hurt this morning. Now that I have corrected my problem, feeling much better. Did get some driving today and felt great. Notice that my leg looks pretty good and my hip is improving a lot. Got stuff together for tomarrow to take to storage. Will be good to get this place looking like home. It also good to have a man to help me. Plan on taking the rest day off and rest. Everyone do take care and have a good day. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi Tash, you need those meds, still early days hon!

Pleased you got to drive and very pleased that you have a big strong male caregiver helping you out with the heavy work.

Time to start sewing :)
 
Thanks for the update tash, sounds like you are the one that needs a little patience today :heehee:
Remember slow and steady there woman. Cathy
 
Today my hip is better. Its starting to return to normal. Good to see it can come back. My feet are not good but can't do anything about it. Must get them looked at. Getting back to schudule for meds. I think this will help. Tomarrow will be another day. Need to get gas for car. I keep putting it off. Wish I could wave a wand and all the pain would be gone. I did order a book from Amazon about my knee. Looking forward to reading book and following it. Also looking forward to the quilt patterns I ordered with the fabic to make them. Trying to get thru the next couple of days will be ruff. I have a friend that is really bad. If its true I will miss her greatly. Well thats all from me. Take care and stay dry if in the area that receiving rain. :puppysmooze: tashia :bicycle1:
 
So pleased Tash that you are back on your schedule of meds, they will help.

Sorry about your friend :(

Maybe your male caregiver could go and fill your car up with gas, would that be possible.

Enjoy your book when it arrives, I hope it helps :)
 
Sandy, Good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I have always hated to get gas for my cars. I had forgotten that this weekend is a holiday in the U.S. Will no dought have a guite weekend. Have my caregiver tomarrow so hope to get stuff done. Also a doctor appointment for my feet. Hope he comes up with a idea. Well I need to eat so talk to you more later. Please take care. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Hi Tashia,good to hear your hip is improving and I hope your doctors appt goes well.

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Hi Tash, how did you go with the Doc, any suggestions regards the issue with your feet?

Hugs
 
My doctor referred me to a speclist. on a good note I wore different and the feet didn't hurt so bad. I have been so down this day and yesterday. Will talk to later.:puppysmooze::bicycle2:
 
Hi Tash, so pleased that you are being referred to a foot specialist, but also good news that different shoes helped ease the discomfort with your feet.

Sorry that you are felling down and a bit blue.. we are here when you feel you can chat, hugs xoxox
 
Took a easy today and the swelling and soreness is less. Thats good. I get so tired of ups and downs, but it does go along with having getting back on your feet. I got the book from Amazon and it has so many more exercises that I was given. I hope it isn't too late in start doing them. Been working in my sewing room this week. I didn't know I had so much stuff. My new patterns did arrive and look fun to make and the fabric also looks beautiful. Still have a couple of days if I do the way I want. When I get stronger I have been thinking of getting a part time job. I have way to much time on my hands. Poppet hows the exercise going? Everyone take care and stay safe. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle2:
 
So pleased the swelling and soreness is improving Tash, the book sounds interesting, what is the name of it? It is never too late to start exercising, just don't overdo it though :)

Thrilled that your patterns and material has arrived, it will be fun for you to get back into your sewing again.

Do take care of yourself and well and truly recovered before thinking about getting a job Tash xx
 
Hi Tashia, just checking in to say hello and to offer support. You've hit some bumps recently and I hope you are able to get some relief. I think you are so wise to rest extra when you are going through the rough spots of recovery. I remember times when I would wake up from a nap feeling SO much less pain than before nap. My body must have needed that to heal a little more that day. And, your body has been through SO much.

Good luck getting the foot problems resolved.

Take care,

Dorothy
 
I'm so tired of being tired. Living along stinks. My ears are screaming at high pitch and I am not sure why.. :shocked: Physically I'm not to bad but emotional I am a reck. Being alone can be so diffucult. I have two post offices boxes and I keep forgetting one and I just went to it and the Post Office has empty it. Most of the time it has just junk and I keep forgetting I have it. This is the second time they have done this. I'm not mad at them, I just wish they would stop putting in junk mail in it. When you live in an apartment you don't need papers on how to fix things up. I have cabin fever so bad, and everyone I ask to go somewhere to with are busy and so I am by myself again. Everyone do take care and be safe. :puppysmooze: Tashia:bicycle2:
 
One of the tough parts about a social media network is that you can't be physically present to someone who would benefit. I'm so sorry to hear that you are as frustrated and down as you are. This seems like one of those times when there is little to be said other than to remind you that you have made many friends on this site and have been very kind in sharing your encouragement with others. My prayer for you is for peace and healing and the knowledge that so many care about you. Peace be with you--Linda
 
Oh Tash honey, I am sad for you.. I too wish like Linda that we could wave a magic wand and be there with you and all go out and have sone fun together..

Is there any community service available where a volunteer could come and take you out for a couple of hours. Here in OZ we have that kind of service, folk take others shopping or for a drive or just visit, play card or even just chat... Maybe it is something you could look into with your local community services?

But in any case, you come here, we will cheer you up :)
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom