SwimGirl
senior
@gertie and @Krista Hello and hope all is well. I am doing okay I think. I reported that I was out Christmas
shopping and getting lots of walking in there. Working Salvation Army took some energy as I was lifting bags
of toys and pushing carts out to cars for delivery. I managed just fine. Will be returning for final eval with
the PT that saw me in the hospital. He will clear me for being at work on my feet for a full day. I am certain
I will pass the test. I will not be going for outpatient PT at this time as I am currently without insurance.
Thank goodness again for Josephine letting us know that we will survive without it.
By the way, Happy New Year to everyone! Now it will be a fantastic year for all of us!
shopping and getting lots of walking in there. Working Salvation Army took some energy as I was lifting bags
of toys and pushing carts out to cars for delivery. I managed just fine. Will be returning for final eval with
the PT that saw me in the hospital. He will clear me for being at work on my feet for a full day. I am certain
I will pass the test. I will not be going for outpatient PT at this time as I am currently without insurance.
Thank goodness again for Josephine letting us know that we will survive without it.
By the way, Happy New Year to everyone! Now it will be a fantastic year for all of us!
United States
I am all most ready, just have to get the house clean and do a bit more freezer stuff. Mostly taking it easy the next three days.
I can just make do with my recliner in the sofa or sit long ways on it. I have bought a few new pillows to have on hand for raising and elevating. 

