gertie
post-grad
Sitting here on the couch feeling like a slug. Have had insomnia the past 2 nights--not totally sleepless but waking early and not getting back to sleep (3 a.m. this morning). I don't think the insomnia is post-surgical--I think it's a recurrence of an ongoing problem. At least I don't have to struggle with trying to get to work in a sleepy haze!
Hip is slowly improving. Walking around the house mostly without any aids and beginning to do so outside as well. Getting out each day for short errand running or meeting friends. The winter weather has interrupted any outdoor walking--I'll need to come up with a different plan for exercise. Previous winters, before my hip went south, I cued up and followed low impact aerobic videos for wintertime exercise. Might be too soon for that right now but eventually. Feeling a bit down but I think that's mostly due to gray, cold, damp weather and lack of sleep.
Hip is slowly improving. Walking around the house mostly without any aids and beginning to do so outside as well. Getting out each day for short errand running or meeting friends. The winter weather has interrupted any outdoor walking--I'll need to come up with a different plan for exercise. Previous winters, before my hip went south, I cued up and followed low impact aerobic videos for wintertime exercise. Might be too soon for that right now but eventually. Feeling a bit down but I think that's mostly due to gray, cold, damp weather and lack of sleep.
United States