BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement
Patient Advocacy & Online Community
  1. Your support makes a difference...BoneSmartie Member

Industry changes have drastically reduced orthopedic partner contributions, which for 13+ years supported the operation and development of BoneSmart.org.

Our patient-focused articles and world-class joint replacement community forum have helped millions of people. Your gift today provides the important funds necessary to keep this valuable resource online.

Donate Now
    Dismiss Notice

[THR] Take a deep breath! Jump in!

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Recovery Area' started by gertie, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Miss Muffet

Miss Muffet Forum Advisor

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well if it comes to it you know you've got another double-amputee here on hand to talk you through it. If it needs to be fixed get it done and we'll all support you.

2. gertie

gertie Senior

United States United States
    @Miss Muffet Thanks for the support! I know it needs to be done--the big question for me right now is work and not wanting to apply for more extended sick leave right after coming back on board--I'll see how things go as the weather improves and I get more active--decision might be made for me if the hip protests loudly about increased activity.

And how are you these days?

3. Miss Muffet

Miss Muffet Forum Advisor

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No problem - honestly. I know it's easy to say drop everything and say get on with it when there are other considerations.
    And I feel SO guilty about not updating my thread, been too busy nosy parkering around everyone else and what they're up to I'm afraid. I promise to do that soon. Thanks for asking, I'm doing well! :yahoo: