Guest viewing is limited

THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Ohhhhh my sister submitted this outfit.....:loll:
[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
Ladies, regardless of introverts and extroverts...athletes and bookworms.....hip or geek....well, I've been it all. I've had times where I've felt popular and outgoing as much as felt reserved and shunned. I wasn't an athlete in school but I became one in my 30's. I've been heavy (230lbs) and thin, and everything inbetween! I went through an enormously hard awkward phase prior to a growth spurt where I was short, round, giant glasses, and wore a retainer so I was nothing but a mouth full spit! Hahaha
Nowadays.....I just want to laugh. It makes me feel and appreciate life. I now I have had the privilege to get to know all of you!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! :loveshwr:
 
Well gals (and any lurking gents), it's been a mellow day for me. Feeling unwell....extreme fatigue and sore. Hubby is at work and is being dreadful: all gloomy and morose ....he managed to sneak on his grumpy pants when I wasn't looking! Arghhhh!!! Normally I can ignore it but I have limited patience for things lately so I may have accidentally poked the bear...:whistle:
Hehe oh well. I got the majority of my Christmas shopping done today....was exhausting, all that tapping and clicking from the comfort of my bed. Hahaha Online shopping has saved my sanity. I loathe shopping malls and stores....the misery begins as soon as I leave my quaint neighbourhood and enter traffic and just compounds with peopling! From trying to find a parking spot to making your way through hoards and lineups and downed computers and out of stock items and the crying children and their frazzled parents. Tis the season to develop migraines! So what about lying in my bed of pillows, sipping tea, while a favorite program plays on the tv, as I casually browse the interwebs picking and choosing gifts for my loved ones that then get delivered right to my door? Yes please!!!! :happydance:
 
Oops! been found out that lurking gent (?)
Totally get about on line shopping whilst I have had more time off work I have set up on line grocery shopping for the in laws they can't get out nowadays and my wife would have to keep going over quite a drive away with supplies for them it has made such a difference as for gifts, clothing etc etc so much easier we have had quite heavy snow here in the UK and we really can't cope so shopping has been a real nightmare bad enough at the best of times ! Hope recovery gets better promise not to lurk too much but sleep not good 5 ish in morning here:mcoffee:
 
@mcopt happy to have lured you out of the bs corner.:heehee:

What a great idea for your inlaws. I'd consider doing that for myself but for now I have both a son who doesn't mind and a MIL who LOVEEEES to shop, groceries being her most favorite. I especially loathe grocery shopping, so I'm pleased as punch to hand over the funds and the list for her to go conquer!
Have a cuppa for Me! It's too late here, seeing as it's almost 10pm. I already have trouble with the zzzzs I certainly don't need to make it worse with a delicious cup of Joe!
 
@danabanana - Poking the bear can be fun - especially since you have a lovable, good natured bear. It might even help him decide to take off those grumpy pants.

Wait, there you go again. Every time I turn around you have your mind in the gutter. Must come from spending the day in bed and hoping for company!:rotfl:
 
Thank you @Gretel I just did a smidgen more shopping. I got two mermaid tail blankets from Amazon....a small for grandbaby Reiya and a medium for her big sister Kayla, my stepgrandaughter, who's 7. I know Kayla will love it because she is such a little imaginative girl, loves to play pretend and dress up, and curl up with movies. I think she'll love baby sister having one too....twinsies. :wink: I'm also debating on a Lego set for little man....gonna run it past mister grumpy pants tomorrow. He's home now and chatting with his best buddy, our neighbor. @SaraK hoping the grumpy pants are off...but that's as far as I'm gonna go with that for tonight! I have a headache! :heehee:
 
Under normal circumstances I love to shop in person but have always disliked the unpleasantness around the holidays. Usually I grit my teeth and plug away at it but I'm more than happy to do the on line thing this year. It might save me some money since I usually end up buying things for myself when I go to the stores lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
:loveshwr:@danabanana - Yay! You got to go to the drugstore (unless you had to rob the bank first to pay for the meds)!!! Go take a nap and make me jealous.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom