Well done. Don't worry about your ROM at the moment as time passes it will improve just have patience and always listen to what your body is telling you
I met a lady 3 weeks post op from BTKR she had no pain, walked without a frame or cane from day one. She was not taking any meds since leaving hospital. She had the smallest scars and I've seen many. Her OS was from another area who did football players. I was so impressed with her progress.
I watched the PT put her through her paces but had to comment when they loaded her up with 5 kgs per leg to do strengthening exercise. I said to the young Physio, are you seriously expecting to make this patient do 5 kg per leg at 3 was post op. he looked at me with shock I picked up what he was doing.
The lady looked at me and I quickly said please do not attempt to do this exercise with that much weight. She turned to the Physio and said Donna is concerned this will cause me injury. He said I wouldn't know, so I said I am a qualified physiotherapy assistant and have worked with patients for 3 years on my own. How many years have you been qualified as a Physio?
Cause if memory serves me correctly you qualified from Uni at the end of last year and you started here in April this year.
The lady said I will listen to Donna and not have this much weight for my first Time doing these exercises.
I don't think I made a friend in the young Physio. However I felt a duty of care to the patient, she would of had many problems lifting that weight and be in pain just because the Physio didn't do right by her.
Just remember you may be lucky then most with your recovery so far, just be careful not to let anyone make you have a set back.