Guest viewing is limited

New low on exercise bike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckub

senior
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
317
Age
74
Location
United States
This has been a great week today I lowered the seat on my ex bike 3 inches!!! I almost cried I was so happy. Dont know what next week will bring but I will remember my 3 highs from this week!!! Everyday exercise does payoff!!
 
Whoooo hoooo!!!!! Great news!!!
 
Congrats!!!!
:thmb:


I still remember the first time I went "all the way around" on the exercycle...and the next step was moving the seat!

Enjoy your progress and revel in your accomplishment.

Weezy
 
I was very proud of myself for going all the way around on the bike at therapy too the other day. It was a little scary but once I did it, it wasn't so bad. I wish I had a bike at home...... my range of motion went from 96 on Wed to 107 on Friday so those exercises we do at home really do help!
 
Susie, you might try to find an exercise bike in the want ads or garage sales or used fitness equipment stores. They are frequently VERY reasonably priced when they are second-hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom