robynhood
Sr Bonesmartie
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2012
- Messages
- 1,611
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Well Im not happy
today I have been doing my exercises going on the bike three times today and I have just come to bed and cried and cried. Never felt so frustrated. My operated knee is painful and keeps giving way. My other knee is even more painful and I have gone back to limping. I am trying to rectify the mistakes of the stupid physio team who discharged me far too early and I am paying the price with painful swollen knees. Ive had it. Im having a day off tomorrow even tho I have iced a lot today. I don't even know if I will go to physio again. Whats the point. IVE HAD ENOUGH

today I have been doing my exercises going on the bike three times today and I have just come to bed and cried and cried. Never felt so frustrated. My operated knee is painful and keeps giving way. My other knee is even more painful and I have gone back to limping. I am trying to rectify the mistakes of the stupid physio team who discharged me far too early and I am paying the price with painful swollen knees. Ive had it. Im having a day off tomorrow even tho I have iced a lot today. I don't even know if I will go to physio again. Whats the point. IVE HAD ENOUGH


)
