TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat, i am just catching up with you. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful day at the graduation. You must, have been so proud.
Congratulations to Karlea and also to you, the mother of the graduate!
It is great to read how well your knee did yesterday. I am impressed. I hope you don't suffer for it today but if you do it will have been worth it.
I hope your appointment goes well on Tuesday and you can get some constructive suggestions.
Hope,you can have a relaxing Sunday after your busy day.
Hugs,
Toothfairy x :cheers2: :yes!:
 
Pleased to say no problems with the knees today. Lovely relaxing day in the garden. Still bursting with pride. Will try and upload some photos. Never seem to have much luck with ipad. Thank you for your msg Toothfairy glad to hear things are going well with you and hope you get your second date soon so you can start planning.
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
 
Lovely photos Pat, memories to cherish. Good luck tomorrow, let me know how you get on,
TF x :SUNsmile: :happydance:
 
Thanks KathyH we really did have a perfect day, a lot like your sons wedding. These are the memories that keep us going and let us know we are doing something right.
 
Aaah, you're so right, Pat robynhood about memories. And also the fact that our new knees behaved for these wonderful occasions.

Hope you're doing well and have worked out your new physio routine okay. I know it's a b*gger getting it right :whistle:
 
Oh Pat your daughter is beautiful and she looks so much like you! What a great feeling to be able to do everything you want to do without all the pain from before! I'm so happy the knee behaved and you feel so happy! xom
 
Thank you micha. Really dont know where she gets her brains from tho. Well back to physio today. And my ROM which has been at 90 for the last nine months is.............. A brilliant (for me anyway) 97. At last a bit of an improvement. She said I was right to stop when my knee swelled up again. Taking it easy adding more each day and it seems to have worked. Gave me more to add to my exercise plan and go back in two weeks. I am so happy at last after all these months for it to be higher.
 
Hi Pat,
Double congratulations on Karlea's graduation & your extra ROM :)
I was at Roni's graduation yesterday. Hottest day of the year but well worth getting a bit hot & bothered for! I'd be interested to hear about some of the exercises you've been given to help your ROM. Any extra things I can try can only be a bonus! Seeing my surgeon tomorrow about all my other aches & pains so fingers crossed he can point me in the right direction :flwrysmile:
 
Mutley good luck tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. Yes of course I will send you details of exercises. You probably have already done them but they are new to me. Let us know how you get on.
 
Just catching up with your thread Pat. Love the graduation photos, you look so proud :) And so pleased that your knee behaved itself and didn't spoil your day!

Congratulations on your ROM :happydance:
 
Beautiful Pat!! Thank you for sharing. And congratulations on your daughter's accomplishment. Keep the celebration going...you deserve it! I think putting a productive wonderful child out in the world these days deserves a big prize, like not paying taxes for the rest of your life. Good for you!
 
I didn't know you did that! It's beautiful! The feathers remind me of your avatar! :angel:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom