Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR TKR1022's Revision - February 2026

Sorry posted too soon. Agree with @sistersinhim about sleeping anyway that is comfortable
 
Stopping by to say :hi:see how you're doing, and wish you a Happy Three Month Anniversary!
It's been awhile since you posted. Hope to hear from you soon!
@TKR1022
 
Happy June and Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Stopping by to say Hi, wish you the best and tell you we'd love to hear from you.
Hope your recovery is going well! Here for you always!
@TKR1022
 
Happy Seven Month Anniversary!
Hope you're doing well. Wishing you a lovely Autumn 2026.
@TKR1022
 
Happy Seven Month Anniversary!
Hope you're doing well. Wishing you a lovely Autumn 2026.
@TKR1022
Thank you Layla , lots of progress:

Range of motion better than perfect
Have been doing water exercise 3-4 x per week for 45 mins and can feel my strength improving
Not using the cane 95% of the time, except when I am on unfamiliar ground, walking in sand or rocks for extra balance.
Sleep is better, I bought a new knee pillow that seems better than other choices I’ve tried.

Brand is KneNest.

Pain is much much better though I still get the acute sharp zingers once in a while with movements or rolling over in bed. Unfortunately I can’t isolate exactly what caused the pain. Stiffness is still there but better with more and more movement.
7 months post revision TKR
6 months post quadriceps tear
4 months post full time wear of an immobilizer brace.
I am satisfied with where I am now (given the circumstances) and hope to be even better come the 1 year mark.

Thank you for checking in on my progress and I hope my story can help others.
 
So many wins @TKR1022 in your message, that’s so very good to read.
You’ve certainly been through a lot and here you are coming out the other side and they’ll be more progress to come.
Thank you for posting and you’re right by sharing your experiences it’ll help a lot of other people either who’ve had surgery or are researching it.
Go well.
 
What great news and such an uplifting post! Thanks so much for taking the time to note your progress and for sharing the name of the knee pillow that's helping you sleep more comfortably. I'm sure you'll continue to do all with greater ease as you move toward your one year anniversary, and even beyond! We will continue to check in on you and please feel free to update here any time. Your progress will inspire those following behind.
A great holiday weekend to you!
@TKR1022
 
That you are satisfied with where you are at now is vital and wonderful. It seems like you are progressing along just fine. You have clearly learned that you can't rush healing. We'd all like to, but alas, we can't. Keep posting your progress, we love to have others learned from your experiences.
 
What a wonderful post to read! Those zingers will disappear before you know it.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom