Hey girly. U prob like me lol got the wobble or as my kids say the duck walk. It's quit comical to me. Makes me laugh. But it's true.
But unless there in my or your legs it's way I or you walk to compensate the other leg.And it's comfort to us. Funny how docs or people say the way we walk causes more pain. Which it may.These knees is gotta work as I tell anyone. I need my life.
But I can't wait to get mine done. I'm scare to. U know what scare me most. 1 sugary thinking it's all good then revision. It's in back of mind. BUT U MUST NOT BE AFRAID... U GOT THIS. U WILL DO JUST FINE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TELL THE STAFF HOW TO HELP U.... Cause your experience. Hey they may come in the room and u will be setting up (or squating) or maybe stand by wall knee bent stretching. Or jumping rope in the gym. Or maybe dancing up/down hallways. Telling them sorry I did my Pt for the day. . I'm am being silly. But think of it this way. U will have your life beck. U got this..
But it's worth the wait for you. U probley antsy or nervous. It's well deserved. U have waited long enough. U know what to expect this time. It will be easier. And I am praying for you. I know you can do it.
Heck by this time or before u will be running up mountains,rock climbing, and doing jumps from the floor;-) dancing or you will be teaching us how to do professional excerise. Or what ever you once was able to do. And the blasted knees decided they would hold you back. (Dreams) just think of it as I can. I will and it's all done yay me. U will do better. This sight has helped me a lot.
Seriously though u are strong. U as well as me have had set backs and failed sugury and a redo. It may have took us longer to heal and get mobile. But least we can say. I did it on my own time. I did not slack. I knew my limits. I did all I could in the ALLOUD time. I may have went over time. But I knew not to Push or over due it. But slowly I am on the right path. My knees may have got me down for a while. But I stepped up,I know what to expect. And I will do it.
I told my knees I've had enough set backs know your going to listen to me. (But I will listen to you during healing) I am getting my life back its a work in progress. I want to do fun stuff,there is house hold stuff I need to do,there is kids,grands I need to be there for.All of them.
U know everyone that has a knee replace has a testimony of recovery.
But the ones who have had revisions or other sugury do to. We as anyone else can be an inspiration to people. As I've said before. By reading your post. Among others. It's been a bit of peace in my mind.
I hope you are having a great time on vacation. It's well deserved. Takes the fright out of sight. You should post some pics... Resting well and planning what you want to do the min u are able to be mobile.
I don't know if u did this. Set a goal or something you really wana do bad. But you knees set you back. And would not allow you to do it. Think of a hobby or special thing you could not do.
I did so, I think what is helping me with recovery. I was not able to go tent camping or trail hiking last year. And it made me sad. I went but kids and hub had all the fun. I did some stuff but not what I want.
I said to my self. I will go camping this summer. And each exercise gently it in progress. Sorry post that. Just sharing something that is helping me...
Sending lots of happy thoughts your way hugs,prayers
I want to thank you for talking to me alsesys being a positive person. I think by reading happy post it makes a world of difference.
Remember this; I don't think I can. I know I can.
Best of luck. Xxxx