Nana Moon's Pre op thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Time to get this show on the road!
 
Glad you finally have a date. I hope that all goes well. My daughter gets married that same day so I hate to say it, but I will likely forget your surgery in all the busyness of that week............:sorry:
 
Yaaaaay grand great fantastic wonderful superb

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Nana moon 27
I didn't see your new thread until just now. Really good you have a date at last. I felt I couldn't wait any longer for you to get a date. Is it the same hospital and surgeon as previously?

The image of one of your hips one side of the rainbow and one on the other comes to mind x

[Bonesmart.org] Nana Moon's Pre op thread
 
Yeh! Good news for you Ann. It won't be long now. You'll soon be whole and sound again! :hiking::biking:
 
Hi @copsham

I couldn't follow your post on my thread at all I'm so sorry. I can be thick skinned at times. I'm going into the same hospital and surgeon as I had my revision x thank goodness! Xx
 
Hi @Nana moon 27
Sorry about my garbled post - I don't know what I meant! When I reread it I thought it must have been written in the middle of a sleepless night but no it wasn't - it was 10 am!

Hope you are keeping well - not posted for a couple of days? Have you sneaked off to caravan again?

Look after yourself

Karen x
 
Aye she is dining on lava bread or however you spell it

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sorry yes I'm away until the day before my preop. Will post but signal awful here as @copsham knows @Legin bara brith loaf.

I can't believe I'm 13 days from my preop and 28 from the op!!

Oh so fast but who's counting. :heehee: xxxx
 
Enjoy your break. I hope the weather improves.
 
I was looking out for you on your old thread and thought you had disappeared! Good to hear you are holding up. Oh what a relief to have your date for op and with the surgeon and place you wanted. X
 
Thank you. @busylizzie @copsham First chance of internet signal. Coming off steroids left knee hates it. Back to bone pain etc but it's been nice in between while on them.

Back around 13th as preop on 14th May xxx
 
Hey chick. Glad to hear that your doing good. Knee pain sucks. I hope your having a good time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom