Guest viewing is limited

Nana Moon's Pre op thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana moon 27, Hi Ann! I haven't been on in ages. I'm so happy for you that you have a date for your surgery. I know you know what to expect but know you are still anxious about it. Good luck on Friday. I'll say a prayer for you that this one goes smoothly for you. I know it will. I'll keep checking back to see how you are doing. Sending hugs. Anne:loveshwr:
 
Thanks @gr82cu2, @Yorkimom, so lovely to hear from you. So many people popping by to wish me luck, old friends and new. It's lovely. So much kindness. Definitely this Friday. I have to be on the ward for 1pm. Wish it had been the morning but hey never mind xx
 
Best of luck for your new knee Ann. Will keep you in my thoughts x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck, Ann. I hope this is the last piece of the puzzle put in place so you can get back to a normal life once again.
 
@Nana moon 27 , Hello , i see you are having the other knee done , thats great news. Hopefully this one goes much smoother. I guess Friday is the big day . It will come and go and before you know it , you will be back home . im sure your family will be a great support and of course the bonesmart family . Im not nearly on bonesmart as much as my knee, now is a after thought. I never will forget the pre op pain and the day i joined bonesmart. The surgery and recovery went much more pleasant than i had anticipated. Im ever so greatful for bonesmart , it prepared me to the letter for a great recovery. My job at Costco and my workouts afterwards at the gym are so much easier since my surgery. Hope your family is well, best wishes, Iceman
 
Hello @icep707

Thanks for dropping in. Yes big day Friday. Hopefully a text book recovery and then hello world I'm back x

You're doing ever so well working and going the gym. It's nice that now your knee is an afterthought.

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Good luck. Getting closer. Prayers for a pain free recovery.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Best wishes for Friday.
It's taken about 18 months for my latest knee to feel truly normal and pain free. Patience is so key for recovery and not often talked about -- it all takes time. Hang in there!
 
Hello @Chihuahuan. It's nice of you to say about the true recovery time of your knee replacement. Yes, some people have an easy recovery and get back to normal very quickly. However, some seem to fully recover. twelve months minimum. They don't tell you about this in the joint school. The joint school tell you six weeks you're back to normal but that's not always the case as some of us have have found out!!! My revised knee is functioning like a normal knee but is being affected currently by the left TKR to be done tomorrow xx thank you for your well wishes xx
 
Getting closer. Wishing u luck. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Ann..... Wishing you all the best.... Hope to hear of an amazing recovery.... Love & hugs Chrissie x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Anne, take care of yourself tomorrow. You've loads of experience now to help you on that road to recovery. Make sure you make it work for you. Every day in every way Anne will get better and better.
 
In every day in every way Ann will be better and slightly more bionic!!! X @patient 99 and @Angel1978 thank you. I'm scarily organised to the point I've packed my bags, meds the lot. All I have to do is to get to the hospital. Hubby's taking me xxx
 
Looking forward to seeing yo on the other side.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
@Nana moon 27 you sound so very, very ready! Before you know it you will be waking up having "been done". You give loads of support to others on the forum so now is the time to think of yourself and make sure you are pampered and get the TLC that you deserve.

Will be thinking of you x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom