Guest viewing is limited

THR My recovery thread.

Layla, I think you're all going to look back at that peach pie one day and laugh. I hope so anyway.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
 
[Bonesmart.org] My recovery thread.

Pecan and Pumpkin.
Had a slice of each.
But I would have had Chocolate Pie, Allena, it is my favorite!
 
Hi allena,

Sounds like a good idea having a quiet weekend. I bet your cats are thrilled you are home again. You really are doing so well.

Healing vibes being sent your way. x
 
Yes,they are.I think they are keeping a close eye on me to keep me from wandering off.lol.
I think so.I only have 3 more pain pills to take.Soon my pain level will only be a 5-or even less maybe.and then I will switch over to tylonal.so happy.:)I'm so looking forward to using a cane !I am sure it will be soon.
 
@allena Our animals are amazing, and know when we are not ourselves. I have a wild rescue kitty called Zenith. He looks like a black panther. He lives in the tack/feed room in our barn. I can't get out there yet to see him, but my husband and the gal who is helping with the horses visit with Zenith. Zenith follows me around the farm like a dog. Here is a picture of my Zenith when I went out to see him the first time getting out to the barn after my first hip surgery.
[Bonesmart.org] My recovery thread.

My dogs lay by my recliner all day, and whine outside the bathroom door when I go to the bathroom!
 
I feel lucky in way.i just needed one hip replacement surgery .I'm sorry you had to get both replaced.
 
Aww, your lil fur babies. :catbutterfly:
They look so cozy and content.
Hope you have a nice weekend, allena. You seem to be doing so well.
@allena
 
neither one of them is little.lol.Oreo is 11 lbs and Marvin is 13 lbs.They are my babies though.:)
I hope you have a good weekend too.
I think I am.
 
I am so clumsy!I am always dropping things.Of coarse I just can't bend over and pick things up.grrr.ill be glad when I can bend and twist again.
 
Hi allena,

Yes the not picking up things can be a bore to say the least. The grabber is great but still not the same as bending. Hopefully you will be bending soon.

I have just read your post about feeling lucky at having to have only one hip done. This is so very true. Some of the stories on this site are heartbreaking, but, amazingly things nearly always work out in the end.

Your cats are gorgeous.

Hope all is well with you. x
 
I agree.i hope so.the hardest thing is no twisting.i keep forgetting about that and catch myself doing it.its easy to not cross my legs.it burts to do so.
The miracles of modern medecine.
Thanks.i call them the mirror twins.one has a spot on the right side of his,nose and one has a spot on the left side of his nose. One is bit bigger too .
I am doing well .I will be glad when I can get out and do more.
 
Yes, no twisting :no-fin:
Dropping things is so annoying and it seems you're never as clumsy as you are while in recovery. :gaah:

It's good it hurts if you begin to cross your legs, it's a good reminder not to do so.

Hope it's sunny where you are. We're cold, gray and currently 37 degrees. Could be worse though.
Today is the day the tree is going up. Not a fun job, but I'll enjoy sitting by its light at night for the next month.
We need the Christmas emojis back to put into the rotation.

Hope you have a nice Saturday!
@allena
 
Twisting doesn't really hurt.thats why it's hard to not do it .its grey and cloudy here too.i hope you have a good Saturday too.
 
My biggest concern now is that i will pop my hip.i am doing my best to be careful,but sometimes I mess up and do something i shouldnt.
 
We all do...just keep being mindful...things are sturdier than you think...
Hope your Sunday is Peaceful!:kittymilk:
 
Back
Top Bottom