Guest viewing is limited

THR My recovery thread.

I really don't eat much on turkey day.i don't like very much that much of the food.Football bores me senseless.i do like the company though.i hope everyone whose American has a good turkey day.if you're not have a nice thursday.im thinking of you Ginny 12.
 
@allena Sounds like you are doing well! Good for you for saying no to what hurts! Hoping tomorrow will get you out with friends and family, if you are up for it!
Super that your appetite is back and you are sleeping better.
:flwrysmile: Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving day tomorrow :):cheers:
 
thanks.I sure hope i am up to it .staying home alone on turkey day is depressing.
 
Good for you, allena. I'm glad you're staying strong in PT and only doing what feels comfortable.
I hope you're able to make it to your Aunt's or Church tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Even if the meal isn't your favorite, the company will be nice I'm sure.
Hope you have a good one!
@allena
 
Thankful that we can get these bad hips fixed and that this recovery business IS temporary!
Hope you have a good day @allena :flwrysmile:
 
good morning.I'm going to church today.Yes,its all about the company.I'd like to go kays house,but it's not a good dea-it's not the least bit accessible if you are disabled.
I'm abit less wobbly now and my pain without the pill is 6 or so,so it's gone down some.I'll be happy when my pain level hits a 5 or even lower.That will be so nice.
I did a load of laundry yesterday and washed my dishes.I needed a friend to sweep for me and take out the trash. I din't overdue it.I promise I am being careful.
 
Happy Thanksgiving Allena.:roseshwr:
Glad you will be getting out a bit...yes, it's tiring...but good for your spirit.
Perhaps you can bring a take home box for leftovers later.

I'm glad you are trying to keep activity to a minimum..easy to overdo as you have read often.
I think you are a super hero for doing so much of this on your own.
I know others have done it also, but I think it's inspiring
It's only been 10 days.
Lots of better days to come!:yes:
 
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a lovely time at church today. I know it's not easy, but you are handling this recovery like a champ :thumb:
 
Speaking of pie....My daughter and I shopped last night for the big feast today.
We wanted to buy a Pumpkin Pie and a Pecan Pie. No Pecan Pies so it was Apple, only it wasn't!
Hubs asked us today WHY we bought a Peach Pie?!!! We did this > :yikes:
None of us care for Peach Pie, none of us tried it previously and none of us cared for it when we tried a forkful today. I like peaches, just stay out of my Pie!
:bolt: < That's me running from the Peach Pie loving defenders.
@allena
 
If you lived closer I'd give it to you.
You live too far away, it would go bad by the time I got there :driver:
 
Back
Top Bottom