Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Nervember and second is main day. There are more people suffering from chronic pain than cancer so its a way to promote it and its a wear orange day and month.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Yes physio on 10th.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
[Bonesmart.org] Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first


Legin THR Sep 14
 
BTW the poster is copyrighted and I have permission to you it by the author, Jamie has a record of it.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Thanks for the explanation Nigel.I hope it gets lots of publicity I for one wasn't aware of those statistics.Good luck
 
@Legin right! I have a concert Nervember 2 at a retirement community. Will wear orange sweater with my black! Is this an international observance #CRPS do you know?
I want a bumper sticker that says "Honk If You Love Autism"! Ya gotta love it to live with it, that's for sure.
Behave for the nice physio now! :lol:


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
I didn't know till I got this condition. I'm trying to raise awareness locally might HV to use an orange sledgehammer

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
Yup its international and many states governors have signed up to it.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
@Legin with splinters I can see how you got good at levitating. Please be careful, hmmm I have a feeling that word is not in your vocabulary. Hugs
 
What your saying I'm bad, oh suns what have I done........

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Legin, I have a very nice orange hoody.. I am hoping that will do?? November 2cnd it is!
@Kim22 it's to bring more recognition and attention to CRPS.. and that is a good thing. I have never heard of it before meeting Nigel here on the forum. @Legin will explain it better than I just did.
 
We ought to post our orange selves' photos here Monday for @Legin . You could show it to your physio!
Lazy night I was giggling about cuss words you substitute, and came up with a good one, I thought-- you say it vehemently and it's positively explosive! "Ohhh, COLORATURA!!!"
Hope I'm not offending any sopranos out there :lol:


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
A few figures
About 1 in 3800 are diagnosed each year. That means about 20,000 in UK and 75000 in USA. That is diagnosed because v little is known those figures can be multiplied. Hence big push to raise the level of awareness. In my surgery there are nine GPS. I saw at least six of them prior to diagnosis. It took for one Dr to have recently read an article.
If there was the same level of lack of awareness re many syndromes/illnesses there would be a public outcry. So in NERVEMBER please can as many as possible post links or articles on any forums and social media. I am on hand in hand against RSD/CRPS . An international group also burning nights.
Like many illness recovery is greater the earlier diagnosed. Also it promotes the concept of invisible illness as there are many but often colleagues and managers don't get it as you look OK. It is a broad concept which also includes mental well being as many here can understand, constant pain for what ever reason gets nearly everyone down. #CRPS
OK will be quiet now hope i haven't found the cure for insomnia with my rant.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Legin I had never heard of CRPS before reading about it on your thread and it sounds to me that it is the professionals that need the education as so many people will be fobbed off like you were meaning that valuable time is lost.I hope you don't mind me making comparisons Nigel but it was the same situation for people with ME/CFS for many years.They used to go years without knowing what was wrong with them and why they felt so ill and to matters worse they had to deal with professionals and none professionals who didn't believe them as they looked well.We are all with you on your campaign and I also have an orange hoodie which I will be wearing on Monday
 
Ty and make comparisons all you want as I said its these invisible illnesses that have been easy to ignore. I still stand by the fact that miraculously an Ebola vaccine was perfected when t he West was at risk. All too often its an I'm all right Jack tho it be in actions rather than words.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Aye I did and nope it hasn't. Its becoming more the norm so just have to accept a change in my lifestyle. I still can get about so still can work and do my volunteering just it can be painful, no it is painful. But that pain may rule my life to a point but its not going to stop me from getting out.
I am in a CRPS support group and believe me I'm wayyyyy better off than some. Its just a case of adapt.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom