Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought of you and your love of rugby and sport when I heard the sad news about the 40 year old kiwi rugby player who just passed away. Walking rugby is really a thing -- I'd never heard of it There are some schools which have rugby teams, but it really hasn't caught on here in California.

I know you've got a lot going on right now, hope it all gets sorted in the best possible manner.
 
Oh I do love rugby but in retrospect it did take a toll on my body.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I've finally got on to the site at last yaaay. Finally my GP is listening. He's taken me off the tablets he gave me and now I'm on Pregablin (Lyrica). I'm getting a few hours sleep at night, very deep sleep. Only problem I'm finding is I'm doing daft things like not being able to judge 10 minutes, I keep moving things and blaming everyone else. If this gets worse during my trip then I'll go back and see him the New Year xx
 
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and hoping for only good things for you in the New Year
 
Hi @Legin ,
Just wanted to pop in and ask you how you are getting on? I hope you are not in too much pain. Are you still planning on getting your other hip replaced? How is your family? All your hobbies - cooking - your favourite hill in Scotland.

My hip is doing fine. Had a lot of work translating in the past 3 months. Went to New Zealand and Australia with my husband in January/February. We are planning on going to the UK visiting relatives. Take care - Happy Easter
Constanze
 
I haven't been on the site for ages. All my best for you. It seems I have to check out your new thread.
 
Just checking in haven't heard from you in quite awhile. I hope you're doing ok
Thinking about you
Susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart[emoji768]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom