Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Legin have you missed my nagging at you?? No, don't answer that. :)
Glad you are now on a 4 day break, I hope you get some much needed R and R.

All is well in my world. Walking more daily. Did you get your order yet with your warming socks?
 
Nagging hmmm na friendly concern. I got megga thermal socks and they help a tad. Ilooked at others but too tight and sore to put on. Yup I'm off so errrr scrubbed bathroom and kitchen. Off to shops as wifff needs some new clothes tho going under idea I need herbs as she won't go other wise re walking etc, I'm a naughty Legin

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
well, you may be a naughty Legin but a loving one. I hope your wife enjoys the surprise. :)
 
Naughty @Legin re scrubbing too!! But I know it pleases you greatly to do it :)
You are such a conniver-- my hubby couldn't pull a bluff like your "need herbs" one to save his transparent soul!! Hope you have a wonderful outing, and wifff gets all dolled up in some new threads!
Keep feet fuzzy warmy!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
@Legin I am so glad you got some thermal socks and I hope they keep your tootsies lovely and warm.I hope you had a good time at the shops and your wife found some nice new clothes.
 
@Legin stopped in for a chat. See you are still part of the odic club. But I understand getting on with life and dealing with the circumstances. Nothing much new across the big pond, messed my back up playing with grandkids! Thought I could play race cars too. But all in all everything is ok. So I imagine you cooking up a storm! Hugs!
 
Hey @Legin how are ya. Dropping by to see how my pal is doing. Have date for hip? Been catching up on everyone progress. Hope all is well xxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

PKR~Dec 2014
TKREV~March 2015
 
Hiya @sunbunny and Angel aye life goes on. Chortle Sun I reg go oh oh when grandson is about. He seems to think I'm the watertight partner, not sure how he got that idea........
Re shopping she caught on as soon as I said oh let's just check out Debenhams but mission accomplished a wee black shift with a few bright coulred wee cardies to suit the mood and occasion.
Foot and leg weren't to impressed with the outing but then I'm not impressed with them so they can wheeeesht, (to be quiet).

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Tell your wiff I said you're a keeper. Herbs, indeed. Did you tell her you needed fig leafs for an apple recipe?

Even though you occasionally leave me scratching my head -- for instance, I'm not sure what a watertight partner is ...whatever they are, the California drought must have driven them from our (far too) golden state.
 
Loops silly autocorrect waterfight

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Chortle me I preferred levitation

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ok I laughed out loud when I got to the end of that exchange.
What you should have said about Debenhams-- oh I need some warm dressier socks, will you pick them for me? Can't be wearing a diving suit every day!
I hope your other hip is laying low as the weather turns, so you've got time to prepare the exchequer for it before it screams!
Doing your mirroring exercise faithfully?? I seem to remember you are seeing that PT soon?


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
hello @Legin oh my, oh my! levitation and flatulation and watertight fighting!
loved the description of the wife's shopping and the buying of wee things.
Isn't that the truest statement when you said that your leg and foot weren't happy with you and you weren't happy with them, either! I so get that!
 
All in a day lass. Yes there are times when I'm most unhappy with my foot and leg. I entered this journey to get away from pain and have more mobility. Hmmmmm I would say that's a Nada on both. But there is nothing I can do but carry on and yup sometimes it gets my wrath. So I just have to find new mountains to climb. Chortle its the coming down that's a problem ooooooopsie

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Nigel, coming down the mountain? Just holler " look out below!
The walking regimen has been super nice here, the fall colors are stunning.

Keep your chin up! I believe it can and will get better.
Are you ready with your orange shirt?
 
Thanks pal. Ooooops yes I have and it will be worn on 2nd November as its the main day. Chortle a good few years back i got the girls a water slide. Garden was on a slope so yaaaaay, but they were timid. Macho dad says watch me. Big run up launch, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhay straight of the end and thru the fence. I had ssplinters well only I could get them out

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin just catching up I don't wish to demonstrate my ignorance but ? orange shirt and ? 2nd November It sounds like some big sporting event.Also do you have a physio appointment soon ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom