Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the campaign to raise awareness of CRPS. Well done Nigel! I will wear something orange I have a lovely orange top and lipstick to match!

I'm so sorry to hear about your latest flare up. You so don't deserve this. You spend your days tirelessly helping others on the forum, supporting and comforting others, working against all odds with the pain and still remaining positive and cheerful. I don't know how you do it but you know what? Well done pal. You're such a good friend to have around...mega hug xx
 
Ty both its why I haven't said much about it as there is part of me feels OK that's it now move on Numpty Nigel there are still many things I can do and loads of bother to get into.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Everybody has orange on for Halloween today and tomorrow, I am pretending it's all for you! I have one person in my concert players who will wear orange-- she said she was all in orange today, top, bottom, shoes, jewelry, and tights too probably. And her witch's hat.
Off to watch baseball via diagrams and plays on m.mlb.com Go Mets!!!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
I told my talk therapist about wearing orange for November; he hadn't heard of that campaign. Orange was one of my college colors, but it looks dreadful on me. I'll go through my wardrobe and see if I have anything orange other than a pair of socks. Maybe I'll invest in some orange fingernail polish. Wearing the same pair of socks the whole month would not make me very many new friends, and probably push my old ones to their limits. LOL
 
Oh my I'm over whelmed. I'm going to start a thread in the community section on Chronic Pain soooo those who want to post anything orange or chronic pain please post there. Thus keeping this section replacement hips.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty Jacey for setting it up as my silly app wouldn't let me. OK I have posted briefly there and a wee announcement on the page.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
A wee advert for you and your many followers there is a chronic pain thread in the community section, feel free to discuss any issues you may have resulting from replacing joint or indeed any issue of long term pain.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin I haven't been on the forum much for the past couple days and look at all that's happened!
I love reading all of the support and I whole heartedly agree with @Nana moon 27 's sentiments.. very well said and well deserved!
glad to hear Harold mentioned and that he is a positive sort.
 
Hi @Legin I haven't been on the forum much for the past couple days and look at all that's happened

I was just going to write the same as @CricketHip I am still catching up. I saw your avatar being different and in the tiny picture presumed it was you pretending to be a Halloween ghost! I was a little wrong. CRPS is such an understated condition. Is it a matter of pain being not dealt with earlier properly and CRPS being allowed to develop? I will go over to your community thread in a minute.

Any plans for your second hip - still a wait in progress? Take care.
 
I have been told that t will be a while and I have pushed that it be so for second hip. Basically its finances, this journey pushed us beyond exploding. So I need to build a financial cushion first. Also I am not having a crimbles like last year. Yes we had a great day but I couldn't get anyone anything much. So its preservation and pain relief but also need to build up more on mindful techniques

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I've just caught up on your thread and continue to be amazed that, in spite of the chronic pain you are suffering with, you still continue to have a sense of humor and give to those who are in need of your help. I suspect if Harold had a roommate, he would also add to your positive attitude. I hope you do find some pain free days, just to replenish your energy levels. Keep up the great work, my friend, and sending you a mega hug from across the pond!
:flwrysmile:
 
Hey @Legin :wave: Ive finally had enough time to read some of your thread. Its not often I have time to browse, Im a "hit and run" poster, but Im glad Ive visited you here. You are flippin amazing aren't you?!:yes: You are always SO helpful and SO funny ( in a good way :snork:) yet battle everyday with chronic pain. If everyone had your attitude we would all get a lot further, Im sure.

Ive only just worked out what the orange T.Shirt is about..duh..:oyvey:So tomorrow I will wear orange! :thumb:
 
Nope just stubborn

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
Hello Legin.. Just wanted to mosey over and see how you're doing.
I'm keeping up with your posts on both threads, just not running much commentary for now.
The weather here is the wonderful, colorful phase of autumn, hoping you are experiencing the same..
Helps keep the mind clear.
Hope the Crimbles shopping was a success.
 
Great minds think alike @CricketHip I have just come over to this side to check up on @Legin too.I hope you are ok and enjoying your wonderful weather.I must say that I am jealous as it is really miserable over here dull and wet.I have decided that I will go out in the rain later for my walk as cabin fever is getting to me now.Take care.
 
hi @Kim22 good to see you too! In fact I am smiling at you while I type this. I did that very same thing last week, took my walk with an umbrella and actually enjoyed it. Except for the slippery wet leaves...had to be careful with my steps. We are having a true Indian Summer and I am so grateful. Hard to stay mopey when it's warm and sunny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom