Guest viewing is limited

Left hip needs done, have to settle CRPS first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaubbs it was a long time ago and even teachers called me it.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hey there @Legin. Glad to hear you enjoyed your hike but sorry to hear you paid the price for it. Unfortunately, that seems to happen to all of us at some point or another. Have you been able to check out those footwarmers yet. They are very cheap for what they do...and they work! Have a great day!
 
Will do and I always say you get nowt for nowt so you have to pay at some.point or other.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi Nigel!! peeking in and hoping to hear that you've had a lovely weekend and indeed had the entire weekend off from work. I bet you made something delicious in that kitchen of yours. :)
 
Alas weekend I was working. The weekend as such took a downer when Scotland were beaten by Australia in the rugby world cup. The wee dram helped tho. Also working today the chap was in great form. #CRPS is definitely creeping up the leg it has the mottled tight swollen skin and when wiff was helping me get my boots off she pressed hard on shin and ohhh Beezer that was sore.
I'm seeing the pain clinic and specialist PT in a few weeks so we will see what they say..

Legin THR Sep 14
 
{{{Nigel}}}

sending hugs and concern and TLC ... hope you can hang in there until your pain clinic appointment

sorry about Scotland's loss ... at least your chap was in great form ... that must have cheered you up some
 
Never turn down a hug?? Well I am giving you a big hug, then!! With some consoling pats on your back.
Legin.. I know you are hard headed ( not talking about the bald part) but can't you rest that leg a bit more?? Pretty please??
That is good news about the Pain Clinic.. hopefully they have you on the cancel list for an earlier opening?

Ok, I will stop clucking and hovering...
I must say I loved the beezer comment. That may be my new word..
 
yes, Nigel, you are being hotboxed. You may as well give in and listen to us. :sneaker:
 
Que?
I'm fine it is an unfortunate part of this condition. If anything I'm at fault for letting mirror thingmabob slide so its back to mirror.
- counts how many years bad luck so far..

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
hahah,, Legin, just don't break the mirror. Thats 7 years more of bad luck!! And don't go speaking spanish to us! :heehee:
I just had a thought. I bet your blend of Scottish accent with the Spanish is pretty interesting!!
 
Adding my facet to the hot box-- cluck cluck bwaaaaawk!!
I had a friend in the mid 60s who called her sister Beezer, but parents were not supposed to hear. I had no idea what it was but you've given me context :lol:


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Its just I don't swear so if hurt I can say beeeeeeeeezer. To me it was a comic but it never hurt me.
Just got back frome work. Doing the walk three days in a row is a drain and a tad sore poss a small Beezer.
Just two more shifts then off four days whoooot.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Me neither but can never think of anything better than crudballs :lol: learned to keep it clean when I inadvertently taught my 17 month old son a very bad word which I'd used when we missed our exit to the airport and were already running late. I used great force in my exclamation, and so did he, over and over and over and over... Good thing he got bored of it before we got there!
So, on these four days off, will you do mirror exercises again? Elevate if appropriate? RELAX? Sure hope so :)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Hi Legin
Just catching up with your thread. Wow that walk three times in a row! Must be good for your heart but what about the foot, hip, leg? Still you are in a different place than you were six months or so ago. Hope your man with dementia is doing okay. Its a pity he cannot realise the effort you go to get there! But I am sure his family really appreciate you. X
 
I have been known to utter the odd Vladivostok but it is rare.
I'm quite tired but its just that I have worked four days out of five. Not a major amount for most but with my #CRPS condition producing v low energy levels the long walk each day had been a challenge shall we say.
Me more shift then four days off whooooooooot won't know what to do with myself

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Chortle we crossed pal. His family do very much appreciate, well I get a lot of positive feedback. Re foot its sore i can't deny but these flare ups are a part of my life now or at least that is how I have to view it. So this is a process of how I manage them and continue with as much a normal life as possible.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Chortle thanks hmmmmm in last couple of months I have walked eq of to Newcastle and back. Tut forgot the Newcastle Brown Ale

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom