Guest viewing is limited

THR Just got back yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange the pain at the front of my knee has calmed down thank goodness and I am feeling a lot better.
Fingers crossed it was just a blip.
 
You know Billy, you can still take OTC meds or try icing again. There is not rule as to when you have to stop.

Glad you are feeling better :friends:...I'm sure you are right.
 
forbesy, I get a weird pain in the knee once in awhile. Especially after carrying or lifting as you have been doing. I think I twist it weirdly - still expecting hip pain maybe?

Please don't worry. Just baby that knee for a bit - it will calm down.
 
Cheers Lisa

Am I one of the high heed yins as my mother used to say. :th_heehee:

By the way just got one of they support thingy's for my birthday yesterday and aim to teast it on my computer chair in the work.
 
Ps see Jo didn't miss the chance to shove my age up :skeptical: you cruel cruel woman. :blush:
 
Wasn't me :cry: the system saw you had a birthday! Many happy returns! :snork:





PS count your blessings - wish I was 56 again!
 
Well I am not sure how your mesh back support thingy is working but years ago (post spinal surgery) I bought what they call a Back Friend.

I'm not advertising any particular product but for me this has been real help. Provides firm support even on a very cushy sofa. Keeps your spinal in line.

Belated Happy Birthday Forbesy!
 
That support looks similar to the one below but mines looks slightly more up market POSH SCOTSMAN WHAT !!!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?tag=ate362da-21

Hmmmm, I could do with something like that. I've got long legs and a short body and I slump back when I'm working on the pc to stretch my legs out. And I'm sure that's not good for my back.
May actually treat myself to one of those before the slumping catches up with me. :thumb:

But no need for a posh scottish version for a mouthy southy. :wink1:
 
Suzie please do get something before you start to have problems. I waited far too long and now pay the price. Working in front of a PC for years takes it's toll. Be nice to your spine!

Forbesy - I love my Back Friend. Couldn't do any PC work without it!
 
Hmmmm, I could do with something like that. I've got long legs and a short body and I slump back when I'm working on the pc to stretch my legs out. And I'm sure that's not good for my back.
May actually treat myself to one of those before the slumping catches up with me. :thumb:

But no need for a posh scottish version for a mouthy southy. :wink1:

Best to get a decent one or as i said in the thread to Lisa go for Jacey's no more mouthy southy then. :th_heehee:
Suzie this could be a stupid question but is that you actually climbing in that picture. :scratch:
 
Can't adam and eve it I have caught a cold in Scotland of all places Eh :DOH:
 
Best to get a decent one or as i said in the thread to Lisa go for Jacey's no more mouthy southy then. :th_heehee:
Suzie this could be a stupid question but is that you actually climbing in that picture. :scratch:
Not me, sadly, although I have been told she looks like me (from behind... :th_heehee:).
Must post a pic of me on here soon....
 
Not me, sadly, although I have been told she looks like me (from behind... :th_heehee:).
Must post a pic of me on here soon....

Here was me thinking what a brave woman climbing they jagged rocks.
I am the same I will have to post a picture as well
Once I have taken it off the fire place to frighten the grandchildren and keep them away from the fire. :th_heehee:
 
Ha ha your fireplace comment made me laugh.
I take it your back is being helped by the support thing if you are thinking of upgrading? My back is playing up now too.....you get one thing sorted and start with something else!

As far as your cold - are you having veg with your tatties and eating fresh fruit? You might need more vitamin c.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom