Revision TKR JennyLynne's "full" disclosure

Happy Anniversaries! Bring in the bells, fireworks and dancing men! :wowspring:

I vote for Sushi, lol. An overnighter in a few weeks is the perfect compromise!:spin:
 
Sushi was delicious!! [emoji496]
I had a glass of wine for the first time in a month. Now that I'm only taking Tylenol during the day and I feel steady on my feet, I'm comfortable having a little wine. Oh, how I had missed that!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wow, you've moved up to an adult beverage @JennyLynne! I really do miss wine with dinner, especially with Italian food, but I'm stuck for now. Glad to hear your Sushi was a hit!
 
congratulations on your 10th anniversary. glad you were able to celebrate in style with sushi and wine. did you get dressed up for your takeaway dinner?:cheers:
 
Happy anniversary!!! Wine...I indulged a little when we went away, was lovely.

And a trip to Cancun sounds amazing just what you deserve!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you had a great celebration!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
ODIC [emoji1384] this girl!

Got my hair cut and colored yesterday. It went well, I kept my leg elevated on a stool the whole time. But my plans to go home and ice/elevate all evening were foiled!

I got home around 5pm to find my neighbors in our yard with their 3 kids, drinking with my husband while the kids played. Ok. I'll hang for a few. Then they ordered pizza TO OUR HOUSE. Ok. Then they stayed till almost 10pm.

Even though I was sitting and had my leg up and some ice here and there, it was just too much up and about. Toooo much!

So glad I got my husband and son tickets for the baseball game today so I can sit home in peace with a pile of pillows and my ice machine!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oh, noooo! @JennyLynne, that's a L-O-N-G visit, under any conditions; pffft! You must be wrecked today. Glad to hear you have the house to yourself and can just rest and ice. :SUNsmile:
 
Yeah Pheebs with was long day/night. I think my husband was so happy to the social after the last month of near quarantine!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
That was a long time, but it does sound like fun! It sounds like you have a good plan for today with rest and ice.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
They going to the Tigers game or the game at Jimmy Johns stadium?
 
Tigers game! I went all-in for a day of peace! (And to relieve my guilt of not being able to do anything for him)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Can so well put myself in your place. I might have done the very same under those circumstances...BUT I probably would have gone in the kitchen to make the pizza.
 
It was nice that your friends came and your husband enjoyed the company. But if the visit turns into a prolonged session like that, for the sake of your knee, you should probably disappear to your room and rest. People need to understand that you are recovering from major surgery and you still need to take care of yourself.

Have a nice, quiet day today.
 
I know I should have gone upstairs, but i really kept thinking they would leave!! Lesson learned!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom