Revision TKR JennyLynne's "full" disclosure

It really sounds like you are doing great! That is awesome!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Had my last PT session yesterday. Feels good to have that behind me. My final measurement was 116/0. Really happy since my doctor thought I might only get to 110, 115 max. I know there's more to come!

My knee started to hurt last night while I was getting dinner together. I realized I hadn't taken any Tylenol all day. I'm very encouraged that a day with PT, followed by a full work day didn't require anything until dinner time. That's a good sign in my book!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Great report JennyLynne. Congrats on ending PT and being mostly pain free. Continued good wishes for a great recovery.
 
You have this stage behind you, and now only good things are ahead!
 
A win all around - the end of PT and not needing Tylenol until the end of the day!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Feels good to be released by PT and you're right! There's more ROM to come!
 
Hi everyone! Thought I would stop by and give an update, almost 2 yrs post-TKR.

I stopped posting here a couple months after my surgery because my husband had a health emergency and that drama lasted several months. Happy to say he is healthier than he’s ever been! However, it consumed our lives for a while and I stopped thinking about my knee.

As for me... my knee is AMAZING! I had a great recovery and couldn’t be happier.

My hips... that’s another story. I had bilateral THR on April 15. 10 days into recovery and things are going really well! If you are interested, come find my thread on the Hip recovery board.

Hope all is great with my TKR buddies and wishing good recoveries to all those on the journey now!

[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom