Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection INFECTION-A long and lonely journey<

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have traveled quite a difficult journey @keepmovin and you deserve to finally be able to put this all behind you. Know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through your FINAL surgery and recovery.
God Bless my friend!
 
@keepmovin you are getting so close now! Your kind encouragement has been so powerful to myself and many others. I am excited that YOUR healing will begin again this week. We will be cheering you on the next few weeks. Not much longer....your Bonesmarty team will be here.
 
I awoke this morning with you on my heart. I'm praying you have an easy surgery and the easiest of recoveries this time around. Hugs!
 
@keepmoving - I pray all is good for you now. Let the healing, loving, nurturing, soothing forces spread throughout your entire body. May your hip be healed from here forth.
 
Well, it's the day after your op, at least here in the UK. I really hope all went better than expected and you are in minimal or no pain. Happy healthy healing @keepmovin
 
@keepmovin I hope by now you are doing laps around the ward and have that pain management cocktail tweaked just right.
 
Praying everything is going well.. :flwrysmile:
 
Hi everyone!,
I'm safely on the other side! It's taken me this long to post to you all but the hospital has a wifi problem! I will keep this quick and short as I may loose the connection.
All went very wel within the implantation. We've had a problem with the epidural which left me somewhat paralized from the waist down. I will post later with details but I had the surgery 12 noon Tues. And just getting feeling back today, wed. 1:30.
A little PT today after I final got my feeling back. I did quite a bit of crying because I never had that much numbness and helpless with no feelings. Anesthesiologist we think did too much.
I am comfortable now, nice roommate and Dr. Said no damage inside but recovery may be longer. Still have 90 degree rule and 30% weight for 6 more weeks

Will post more later! Thank you all for all your well wishes!
Blessings
 
Praise God you're done! Sounds like this surgery will have done the trick and you'll be looking forward to that wonderful day when this is all behind you. I bet that must have been such a horrible feeling of helplessness and scary thoughts that the feeling in your legs wouldn't come back again! What a relief that the feeling is returning to normal. Prayers sent for an easy recovery...HUGS!!!!
 
@keepmovin- Fantastic, your recovering! Throw negative thoughts out the window. Think about and focus on things you are grateful for. We are all wishing for wonderful healing for your hip. Good luck.
 
Such wonderful news, that you are through and have the feeling back in your legs again! Wishing you the best possible recovery, @keepmovin, and lots of restful sleep.
 
Hi everyone, the hospital wifi last but a few moments then shuts down! But checking in, home tonight, I'm feeling great! Everyone happy that I made it this far so soon! So going home sooner than we thought.

Back here very soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom