VSlowLife
post-grad
Yes! My friend had visited Japan and showed me her videos.
United StatesWith a kid in high school suspect the germs are just part of winter for most. He plays sports so no avoiding it
United States


United Kingdom
United States
Such a lift to mood to get outside.At least I can see my toes now! Progress.


United States
After the trials you have had, it makes sense you would “run for cover.”You’d think I’d know better.
Just a short trip to a store made me run for cover and hide!
United States
Eleven days!I can say, recovery pain is easier than pre surgery bone pain.
Thank you, so much.I really needed to hear that.Thank you, so much.
VS I'll second what @Fit4Family said the post surgery pain is much easier than pre and quickly becomes more discomfort than pain. After the first week it gets much easier.
I tend to live by the motto "Better living through modern chemistry."
Oh you gave me such a great chuckle!!
F4F.
I have a monthly board meeting tonight, I just remembered.

United States