Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you so much Carol. Great advise. Will ask for diagnosis of knee. My knee was not involved in original fracture. All knee pain has been post THR.
I did get a good old laugh about treadmill. Probably better to walk outside. Hoping the 90’s leave us soon. I love Fall and it always makes it more desirable to get outside.
Hope you are doing ok with your return to work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. @CricketHip
I did get a good old laugh about treadmill. Probably better to walk outside. Hoping the 90’s leave us soon. I love Fall and it always makes it more desirable to get outside.
Hope you are doing ok with your return to work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. @CricketHip

![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65197-ce1f37c0194bf2bdd7f742e3ae3c9d10.jpg?hash=zh83wBlL8r)



![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65206-efb5232a8de57637f9c8d4a30992b83b.jpg?hash=77UjKo3ldj)


