Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hello @Hip4life
What a nice surprise to hear from you! So sorry about your pulled muscle. Glad the injection is providing you relief! Will go see if I can find an update for you. I am trying to focus on forward motion more than the date on the calendar. It is harder to see some days, but I know you know all about that. I am so grateful to be able to do most of what needs to be done. I missed quite a lot last year, so this year even if it’s hard to do, I am making the effort to show up to everything. It does my heart good! Sending love and blessings to you sweet friend. We will get there!! xxx Sarah
What a nice surprise to hear from you! So sorry about your pulled muscle. Glad the injection is providing you relief! Will go see if I can find an update for you. I am trying to focus on forward motion more than the date on the calendar. It is harder to see some days, but I know you know all about that. I am so grateful to be able to do most of what needs to be done. I missed quite a lot last year, so this year even if it’s hard to do, I am making the effort to show up to everything. It does my heart good! Sending love and blessings to you sweet friend. We will get there!! xxx Sarah
Debbie
Happy Friday!
I do really well until winter hits and then my activity level, declines since it's harder to get out and walk as much, especially since I hate the cold! This year I am committed to doing a better job.
Someone gave me one, rarely used, following my first hip replacement. All we had to do was collect it an hour or so away near Spain. Got it home and Hubby lugged/dragged it to foyer and set it up. It was quite a fancy one with safety turn off lock to wear around neck. Do you know, this contraption frightened the heebee jeebees out of me!
I tried it several times at the slowest one could do ... but it wasn't for me, no siree! Hubby utilised it for a brief while then we sold it and gave the money to the Bombeiros (volunteer firemen). Now I wish maybe it would be good to have one. 
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65161-c21d577f497c95bc13d7bcc6838857a7.jpg?hash=wh1Xf0l8lb)
Hey, at least you got a good laugh out of it and sometimes laughing is so good for us!