Sweet SarahJust to say I agree with @CricketHip regarding the breathing for lymph movement. I have been practising this almost every morning for some time. I take a deep breath, hold for ten seconds then ease the breath out slowly through a slightly open mouth. I do it ten times, sometimes sitting up through the day.
Sending you hugs for a relaxing day.
Izzy xx
Portugal
It's great you took that time for yourself and agreed no Hip talk allowed. I'm sure it felt healing and re-energized you for the journey. I hope with rest, slow forward motion and time, you'll continue to make progress. We'll be following along and cheering you on the entire way.
Wishing you a wonderful week! 

Crazy year! Have not been assistance free for an entire year. Trying to reframe it in my mind as it’s all water under the bridge until the THR in March. I’ve decided that since hips can take 1 year to heal, I have lots of healing left at the half way point. Can’t change it so learning to live with it. Hope everyone is progressing nicely and staying out of the ODIC. Hugs! Sarah
, but the cooler weather is coming. I think we’re going to have a low color Fall too. Maybe it will surprise us, but with drought seems like some are just tuning brown. I have lots to do in the yard. We usually have warm weather through early December so I have time on my side. Our daughter will be home next weekend for her Fall Break. I’ve really missed her so looking forward to a couple of girly days while she is home with us.
Hi there hipster sis,
xxxxx Sarah