- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,941
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Those bleachers are so uncomfortable! Hard, cold, no back support. One of those stadium chairs should be helpful, even though I've never used one, anything with some cushion or back support would be a welcome relief.
I hope your son's wrist is okay, nothing serious enough to cause him to sit out the season.
I'm sure your leg buckling was a little surprising, thankfully it didn't result in a fall. I'd assume there's strengthening happening as you mentioned you're standing longer without discomfort. Hopefully you'll be feeling even strong by your appointment in the 10th and feel encouraged and reassured by your visit.
Keep hanging in there you're doing well!
@Fit4Family
I hope your son's wrist is okay, nothing serious enough to cause him to sit out the season.
I'm sure your leg buckling was a little surprising, thankfully it didn't result in a fall. I'd assume there's strengthening happening as you mentioned you're standing longer without discomfort. Hopefully you'll be feeling even strong by your appointment in the 10th and feel encouraged and reassured by your visit.
Keep hanging in there you're doing well!
@Fit4Family
my sweet Sarah.![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64959-b3d2f2c74dedc7318ccbd11b6d54f0ad.jpg?hash=s9Lyx03txz)
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64960-50d49e30e64e631d46e26a4769070f20.jpg?hash=UNSeMOZOYx)
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/64/64961-003db2f5342410197431330161531ecc.jpg?hash=AD2y9TQkEB)
It was around Thanksgiving and Christmas and I think I just was too busy, having lots of fun, but also very tired, without realizing it. Once January hit, and things slowed down, no more buckling, and it hasn't happened since. Things like taking kids to college and supporting our kids at events----those are all important parts of our life, and I'm so happy for you that you are feeling well enough in general to do them. So try not to worry, and just keep on playing it safe, but ALSO enjoying your life. Our time with our kids is precious. 
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65012-6ea534b635755f4c36f7c3387e76a90d.jpg?hash=bqU0tjV1X0)
![[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR [Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/65/65013-30ba136401b37755ad8ac3516cd409e0.jpg?hash=MLoTZAGzd1)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!