Calgal
graduate
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2019
- Messages
- 656
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
I recommend it @ahipgma . It was truly mindboggling when she said ' can you do a bridge for me' and I cheerfully complied thinking proudly, yeah right can do this no problem. Then she asked 'do you think your hip is level?' I said yes of course they feel level. Then she quietly pushed my right hip down -a lot- and said NOW it's level. I kid you not, it felt like my left (unop) hip was WAY higher, but it wasn't really.
. That's how messed up my body awareness was, as far as what feels 'normal' is in reality very skewed. A real eye opener! This is gonna be an interesting journey. I really didn't do supervised exercise in my outpatient PT sessions so they didn't catch it. But I've got another eagle eye looking at my warped body now. I'm on my way!!
. That's how messed up my body awareness was, as far as what feels 'normal' is in reality very skewed. A real eye opener! This is gonna be an interesting journey. I really didn't do supervised exercise in my outpatient PT sessions so they didn't catch it. But I've got another eagle eye looking at my warped body now. I'm on my way!!


. Sheesh. Totally agree with 





I believe I've accidentally tagged calgirl also when posting to you 


I've booked 3 more sessions and am looking forward to continuing to do some sort of bodywork as part of a (new) regular health program. As I said, I feel like I've got a new life. I'm going to make up for lost time and take care of myself as best I can. 
