Calgal
graduate
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2019
- Messages
- 656
- Age
- 69
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Are you still using a cane @linette333 ? When do you need it most?I am tired of explaining to all "well-wishers" the reasons why I am still using a cane ...
Amazingly I woke up yesterday at exactly 3 months and 4 days and felt considerably stronger and spent the whole day without an aid! Did 4 hours of gardening so my back ached in the evening but a couple of paracetamol and a hot shower took care of that. Just normal aches and pains; the hip didn't complain at all!
Clearly it IS a matter of time for all progress hip-wise. We just never know exactly what date that magic time will be. 
. I told the PT that I wanted BOTH my butt cheeks to be smaller! Maybe with more general body exercise in future my wish will come true. 




. Have a good week everyone!
. Not that it applies to moi, of course!