What a wonderful thing to feel normal again. I am also enjoying the concept and trying to resurrect my vegetable beds from years of neglect and a bit on my flowers. It is very nice to be able to do these things again without pain. Enjoy your gardens.
United States
I celebrated today doing massive gardening, replanting strawberry bed and strimming the 'north forty'. My hip is fine - wish I could say the same for my shoulder! The second year has been truthfully normal. I re-read my 1 year post and yes could still feel twinges when I did very much. My scar is getting much less visible and I definitely consider it a badge of honour. So newbies, don't fret!! Make bonesmart friends to help you along your journey, however long it takes you. You'll get there in the end! Goodbye for now and thank you all from the bottom of my...hip! Xx
