gillycat11
member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2018
- Messages
- 211
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Yes @MammaT, it's funny, on a day by day basis there doesn't seem much change but with each month that passes, in fact sometimes each week that passes, I can look back and see improvements, some just tiny little ones and others much bigger.
Smiling more. Crying less. It's been 3 weeks since I said , "don't know why I had this done!"
Definitely feels more like me than my imagined alien thing sitting where my own hip used to be - waiting to burst out or dislocate at any minute.
Still smiling after another full day at work- not hurting and even swam 50 lengths after work this evening.
Smiling more. Crying less. It's been 3 weeks since I said , "don't know why I had this done!"
Definitely feels more like me than my imagined alien thing sitting where my own hip used to be - waiting to burst out or dislocate at any minute.
Still smiling after another full day at work- not hurting and even swam 50 lengths after work this evening.






. 









