Greda
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2011
- Messages
- 608
- Age
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@Josephine
I thought it had been 3 years since I have done stairs foot over foot but it has been 5 years. After the lateral release in 2013 I never really recovered. I had the immobilizer on for a long time and then PT overworked the knee to the point I had tendinitis for what seemed like forever. Then I had to wait for my OS to decide I was old enough for aTKR. Anyway doing steps one foot at a time seems normal so I thought I would need to practice. You were right about increasing Tylenol and Percocet I have had less pain today than I have had in a few weeks.
I thought it had been 3 years since I have done stairs foot over foot but it has been 5 years. After the lateral release in 2013 I never really recovered. I had the immobilizer on for a long time and then PT overworked the knee to the point I had tendinitis for what seemed like forever. Then I had to wait for my OS to decide I was old enough for aTKR. Anyway doing steps one foot at a time seems normal so I thought I would need to practice. You were right about increasing Tylenol and Percocet I have had less pain today than I have had in a few weeks.