Greda
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2011
- Messages
- 608
- Age
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I decided to go out in the world today. I went to the library to check out some books. Everything went ok until I got home and my foot slipped off the running board of the truck. My foot came down and my knee bent much further than it should have.
At least it happened after I got home. I hobbled in the house and got ice and resting.
Our first year living here and we are expecting a lot of trick or treaters. Our cul-de-sac alone has 20 kids that play on the street. They are always skating or biking up and down the street. Looking forward to seeing all the kids in their costumes.

At least it happened after I got home. I hobbled in the house and got ice and resting. Our first year living here and we are expecting a lot of trick or treaters. Our cul-de-sac alone has 20 kids that play on the street. They are always skating or biking up and down the street. Looking forward to seeing all the kids in their costumes.


Some days are just the pits. It's ok to feel sorry for ourselves every now and then. Healing takes a long time. Sending support your way.
Don’t you just want to smack the people who tell us these stories???