Greda
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2011
- Messages
- 608
- Age
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
It has been snowing all day. Yesterday I had to run errands which I am paying for now. It was one of those things where I knew the snow was coming and we needed cat food and groceries. My husband has been working a lot like 8-7 all week. I knew it was up to me to get things done . We have another winter storm coming Sat. My knee is really unhappy. I tired to do everything right icing and using the tens unit before I left home. I iced all evening yesterday. I left all the cat food and groceries that didn’t need refrigerated in the car so my husband could carry it all in. Now I am going to try and baby my knee and hope it improves quickly.
