Toothfairy
Insider
Hello Ready
Lovely to have you drop by. I am doing really well and happily the ooze is now stopped.
I hope you are well and that your knee is surviving being back at school. It is really hard to keep up with people here once work and real life get in the way.
Thanks for the house call Carol patient 99
No need for you to put the kettle on, sit yourself down and get comfy and my well trained husband will make the tea. Will a mug do?
I will ask him to top up the eclair supply when he does the shopping later.
Hopefully chair 3 will be the perfect combination of support and comfort.
After stating my plans for a quiet day I looked out of the window this morning at the sun shining and decided that a trip to the seaside was needed.
I discussed it with my husband and having talked it through came to the conclusion that it was too far, too soon and too much.
Having reached that logical and sensible conclusion I decided that I was going anyway!
We had a lovely drive to the seaside, a short walk on a nice flat path by the sea followed by lunch in a nice cafe watching the sailing boats racing. Another short walk after lunch then home.
I am now worn out, a bit sore and very happy. It was so good to go somewhere different and see a different view.
I will not be going far for the next couple of days and am getting on with my knitting now. Time to behave.
Hugs Toothfairy x

Lovely to have you drop by. I am doing really well and happily the ooze is now stopped.
I hope you are well and that your knee is surviving being back at school. It is really hard to keep up with people here once work and real life get in the way.
Thanks for the house call Carol patient 99
No need for you to put the kettle on, sit yourself down and get comfy and my well trained husband will make the tea. Will a mug do?
I will ask him to top up the eclair supply when he does the shopping later.
Hopefully chair 3 will be the perfect combination of support and comfort.
After stating my plans for a quiet day I looked out of the window this morning at the sun shining and decided that a trip to the seaside was needed.
I discussed it with my husband and having talked it through came to the conclusion that it was too far, too soon and too much.
Having reached that logical and sensible conclusion I decided that I was going anyway!
We had a lovely drive to the seaside, a short walk on a nice flat path by the sea followed by lunch in a nice cafe watching the sailing boats racing. Another short walk after lunch then home.
I am now worn out, a bit sore and very happy. It was so good to go somewhere different and see a different view.
I will not be going far for the next couple of days and am getting on with my knitting now. Time to behave.
Hugs Toothfairy x

United Kingdom
Sounds like a lovely afternoon and I'm glad you took it easy. Sometimes you need a change of scene and as everything is going well, then why not ? 
x






And honestly it can't happen sooner!