Guest viewing is limited

TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jenny @kimejen
How lovely to hear from you. Like you I am now keeping busy with work and grandchildren and don't get on here so much but it is still lovely to hear how everyone is doing. Thank you for your good wishes. I hope your knee is doing well and that you are still a very happy grandma.
Hugs, Toothfairy x
 
Thank you Joy @Creeker13
It is so amazing that a whole year has gone by since knee one. I have enjoyed your company too. It's good to read how very well you are doing.
Such a relief to have both knees done and to be going steadily in the right direction.
We are so lucky with modern medicine. Enjoy your wonderful new knees. Hugs Toothfairy x
 
:flwrysmile:Hi @Toothfairy How are you doing. Hope things are going great and how is your weather doing. It is getting nice here and the sun is so nice to wake up to. How are your knees sounds like you are doing really well and hope things are working out great. Waiting till May 2nd and then talking to the surgeon who did my knee then planning to set date for next knee. Mine is feeling so much stronger and so happy I did it. Wishing you a wonderful week . Holly
 
@Toothfairy you're link suddenly showed up in my email and what a nice surprise! So glad to hear you are doing well, enjoying those grandchildren and oh yeah those new knees. Life is good here on this side of the pond, winter has hung on way too long but even here in New Hampshire it is starting to warm up. I saw a fly today! Woo hoo!

Love hearing about my Bone Smart pen pals - what would I have done without this forum during my surgery period?

Heidi
 
Ahh..."your" not "you"re" those things bug me! I hate grammar errors as a former teacher....let's blame the BS app. Yuck yuck.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom