Aline
member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 125
- Age
- 64
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi@Elf1 I totally understand your commute I’m getting ready to return on the 12th I was using bus transportation to downtown Cincinnati and had to walk 2 blocks each way, rain snow sleet, this past winter hips were so arthritic I started Ubering ( which was expensive 5 days twice a day ) all the money I made on my part time job went to travel expense! I am not returning to my part time ( I have retired lol) so not sure how I’m gonna swing it.
It rained heavily here yesterday and I woke up with a sinus headache been wearing it all day
Hope you get to feeling better
It rained heavily here yesterday and I woke up with a sinus headache been wearing it all day
Hope you get to feeling better


) and definitely dragging this morning. But, it's another day along the hip trail and another chance to get it right! Happy Sunday!






or this
or this



but thanks for the suggestion....