Guest viewing is limited

THR Elf1 Recovery Road

Happy Hip Anniversary to Right, @Elf1 !

I had my right hip done in 2019, too. You got a bit longer out of your left than I did; mine went last year.

We shall dance together on our new hips next year. :happydance:
 
Hi there!! That means my Righty is 7 years too,, then I did the math…. Lefty will be 11 years in September!
Time needs to slow down.
 
Happy hip anniversary. I remember following you when I first had my hip replaced 4 years ago and it seemed like it would take forever to get better but like you said, you do get better!
Enjoy those grandkids!
 
@Elf1 Wow! I just realized that we have a big group here that had hips done in 2019. Me, too. Happy Hipversary to everyone! Lol. I only have fur-grandbabies but I get what you mean about life getting busy. My daughter does kitten fosters which I help with feeding and socializing when she's at work. If you're enjoying life and staying busy, that means the hip replacement is doing its job. Now, to get the left one back in line. You know we'll be here for you. :)
 
I am the same way with my right hip, which was replaced 8 years ago. I rarely give it a thought, and am so grateful that I had it done, and that it was so successful. I'm preparing to have the left one done in early August. It went from just fine to falling apart faster than I'd have believed possible. I don't look forward to the surgery or the weeks of recovery, but I can hardly wait to have 2 hips that I can forget all about, and just live my life with! :)
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom