Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a good one once talking to someone we know after they had been on a cruise and it was a week long cruise. He proudly said he did it 5 times and we thought, so, big deal, until we heard it was 5 times a day. Good lord, wouldn't want to be in my room all the time when on a cruise...:rotfl:
 
Hahahahahaha! I wouldn't want to be in my room that long while on a cruise either! 5 times a day is a little crazy even in an early marriage or relationship! Obviously he was all talk and no action!
 
Awww, Jacky! :blush:

You know I am much too shy too discuss such things but shall we just say that wasn't the first time he had seen the lingerie! :heehee:
 
Sonja, wow, coming out of your shell huh...:egypdance: I would like to know who says that husbands are "always" in the mood... well, maybe Jacky can vouch for that with Norm, but I don't think that is "normal" especially as our husbands age. From personal experience (now that is funny when I say that) seems like men decrease their "readiness" one time a week for each decade together. They like to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.:heehee:

Good grief Debbie! By your calculations, Pat and I would have sex every night! :) Hmmm... Nice thought but so not true..... :giggle:
 
Just realized it is my 6 month anniversary today. Where did the time go? I wondered if I was doing the right thing at the time. I worried I was jumping the gun, doing it too soon. But sure is nice to be able to straighten my leg for walking now. I can easily walk 5 miles a day, and pushed it to over 9 miles for several days. My cold took me back a few steps, but am bouncing back. Beautiful here today, sunny and high 70's predicted. So I am sure we will go for a trail ride today, but more fun if we find someone to go with.
 
Happy 6month anniversary Debbie! You are doing so, so great! You're able to do as much as you are now because of where you were before surgery. For me, it's sort of like the old joke "Doc, will I be able to play the piano when my cast comes off?" I'm aiming for new territory!
 
Oh Debbie, Happy Aniversary! :cheers: I am so glad that your surgical outcome was everything you hoped it would be! Have fun outdoors in the sun today!
 
Who knew that in 6 months you would become the "Energizer Bunny Girl" the "Marathon Woman" and become part of the "Bad Girl Club"! :shrug: Congratulations on your anniversary and all your accomplishments! Now go have fun playing outside kiddo! :thumb:
 
Great day for a ride in the desert. Fun watching Dave set the timer on the camera and running to sit by me. Thought he was going to stumble off the cliff one time.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Wow Debbie. Looking Good. Thats a lovely photo of you and Dave. Happy 6month Anniversary. And if I look as good as you for my 6 month anniversary I would be very very Happy. But then its only 2 months away so I will give up on that one now. Have fun Bad Girl :martini: :flwrysmile: :dancy: :egypdance:
 
Oh, the bent knee in the picture is my knee replacement knee. Funny how I can do stuff like this now.
 
Oh, and forgot to comment on my hair... ugh, with riding in the desert in the RZR, we wear helmets and you can't do anything with your hair when you take that sucker off.
 
Riding in the desert and having fun with your hubby is where the fun is! Worrying about your hair is not! Enjoy every moment of your life my friend! :thumb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom