Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look cute, you talk so funny! and your knee is bent up really nice! And you're outside and smiling - what more could you ask for!!!???? Congrats on your six months! xo
 
Well Debbie I have just sent my daughter to bed with Vick on her feet and socks on. She thinks im crazy but I said its worth a go. I will let you know how she gets on. :)
 
Pat hon, I think our kids always think we're crazy, but I remember my mom's and grandma's home made remedies and I really think we should go back to that, they really worked! :)
 
Pat, I put a touch of it under my nose too. Hope your daughter feels better in the morning.
 
Well im not the crazy Mum now. It really works. And the medical miracle for our family. Thanks Debbie. I really hadnt heard of it here in the UK. Maybe we will start a new trend.:)
 
Hope I won't have a problem here. I cut my own toenails the other day and I usually don't have a problem with them, but my big toe is a bit inflamed now. I put some antibiotic ointment on it. I can lift the nail easily so it is not embedded. Wondering if it is a bad idea to go to the hot tub, yes or no???
 
I say hit the hot tub. Put some antibiotic ointment on it when you get out. Also after this you should cut toenails after they've been wet like shower or bath. I have missed you! So busy working and then stuff after work. Trying to catch up. My car just got broken into in my driveway so police here at 330. I was so scared when the doorbell rang that I called 911! But then peeked out and it was the police. What a mess. My stuff strewn all down the street.
Anyway, trying to find my thread to catch up.
 
Deb, have a safe trip home! I'm glad to hear that you toe is okay! Let us know when you get home safe, okee, dokee! It must be sad to leave AZ behind!:console2:
 
I tend to be a worrier, but I wouldn't get in the hot tub unless your doc has released you to do that! I'm only 3 weeks out, so I probably worry about every possible infection. Vickie
 
Hey Jacky, just crossed into Iowa. Traveling is going fine and should be home around noon tomorrow (fri). Weather has been good, no snow or rain. It will be good to be home, except, lots of work to unload the motor home. Oh well, looking forward for my little grandson to come on Monday and stays with us for a week. Then soon heading out to CA to my son's waiting on the birth of their daughter. So much to look forward to. Thanks for checking on me. How are you and Norm doing?
 
You have so many great things coming at you, except for the unloading of you of your motor home that is! Norm and I are doing pretty good, thanks for asking!
Stay safe kiddo, and let us know when you and Dave get home safely!
 
Hey Deb, how's it going? How's Eli treating you? Are you a tired grandma yet and has he gott'n his way at every twist and turn? Because all grandparents know, that's what grand kids are good at, getting their own way! :heehee: When does he go home and you get your life back!
 
Hi Jacky, you noticed I haven't been in here much, or at all the last few days. Yes Eli is keeping me busy. So funny, he has such an imagination. He is playing right now and talking to himself and sounds so funny. Before he was having trouble putting something together and I heard him say (I think I can say this as it is someone's name) damn it. I heard him several times, and I told him not to say that. Better watch what we say around here. He decided he wanted to sleep in grandma's bed because I have a tv. Good thing grandma doesn't get cartoons on that tv. So last night he was just so wired or something and he was talking and talking about being a fireman when he grows up. I closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping and three times he took his thumb and opened up my eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. Finally he zonked out and slept until after nine this morning. He is now telling me to smell him. He says he is stinking and needs a bath. Grandma duties continue. Oh, his mommy and daddy come back late Sunday and will meet her on Monday. 3 more sleepy's.

How are you and Norm doing? Is Norm's back any better. Hope he is back in good form again. :ok:
 
Debbie it is so nice to see your name pop up again and to hear your having such a good time with your grandson. Have a lovely weekend. Nice to hear from you .
 
Thank you Pat, I haven't been posting much at all, but guess it is because the knee is being so good it is just like it is a part of me and that is so good.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
That's what this was all about, Debbie. Giving you a new knee that is pain free, that you don't have to think about, and that lets you get on with your life. You're living proof of the success of TKR surgery. So enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom