Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay maybe this would be prettier after the holidays, so anyone that needs to travel doesn't have to worry about putting their life on the line!
Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but now that I'm older I like to look at it more than I like being in it! Just me!
I do envy the skiers on this forum who look forward to more snow and skiing! The young at heart!!! :thumb:
 
The snow quit now and once they get all our country roads cleared it should be ok for a few days, so Christmas travels should be good. I am hosting, so I don't have to travel.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
If we had a 12 to 16 inches of snow that wasn't going to melt in the next three or four days, I be stuck in my house for a week or more. Great pics by the way----liked the little bird in the feeder---well even when it snows birds get hungry so I guess they have to get out in it. I watched hummingbirds eating furiously at my feeders during Hurricane Irene a few years ago----I had to keep running out in the rain and wind and refilling them. I also like your snow lady.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Well, I miss the snow. We just don't get much here. But it goes on a long time there doesn't it? And shoveling, that's hard. I love your little snowman though. I'm originally from Freeport, IL near the border and my brother lives near Mt Horeb in Blue Mound. I have some Wisconsin roots.
 
Love the photos and that sweet little bird. C an't believe you made a showgirl! You amaze me! So much fun. Your photos of your drive are so beautiful!
 
Randi, I have a nephew that lives in Mt. Horeb. Their house is an old school house that was turned into a house. His girlfriend that he lives with is a teacher there.
 
i like your snow pictures ,but i dont know what is worse your snow or our rain, if there is an after i want to live somewhere very warm all year round.Driving down to daughters for xmas and it is supposed to rain all day so will probably take us 5 hours instead of 4,but daughter had good sence to buy house on hill like us so no flooding just good views across to france,have a good xmas .
 
Oh I just love hearing Richard say "just good views across to France". How lovely! Envy!
Debbie keep those photos coming! Love seeing and hearing about another part of the country!
 
Debbie, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I love the snow but am glad I missed flying during the recent storm. Hope you are all dug out, but you will be off to warmer climes soon! :chrisglitter: :sleigh: :xmaswindow: :xmaskitty:
 
Here is another back yard photo. With all the snow the deer can't find much food. Dave built that little feeder to put corn and sunflower seeds to feed the squirrels. But the deer like it too.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
Oh! Deb! I just love that picture with the deer. I see deer way out across the soybean field next to me, but never in my yard. I do have lots of squirrels and birds that I enjoy watching. I've never tried to take pictures of them---might work on that this spring and summer, particularly when the hummers come back. However, I have to admit, that I'm glad you're the one with the snow, not me.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
That is too cool! I would love to see the deer come up so close to my home. What a site!
 
I have to chase them away from my flowers in the summer though. But I do love this picture, poor things, so much snow so hard for them to find food. Over at our farm one winter, we had them coming up into our freestall barn and eating the cows food.
 
Beautiful peaceful picture, Thank you for sharing!

OMG, though, I can't imagine having to do all of that snowblowing and shoveling. :yikes:
Being out in the cold and shoveling so many times a day; you must have muscles on top of muscles!
 
Elisea, muscles on top of muscles, well, if I do they are all complaining at me, at least the top half of me is. Arms and shoulders and my hands are complaining. But it is so pretty to look at.
 
Sonja, do you get to 130 because your knee is so loose? My tendons are so tight yet that when Chantel is working with me, or when I do the stairs I can feel the tendons rolling, or clicking.

Hi Debbie, sorry I didn't see this message a long time ago, but I am not getting alerts anymore on your posts, now hopefully I will again!

To answer your question, no it has nothing to do with the looseness. I have trouble with the leg moving side to side at times, but checking for ROM is not a problem. (Of course, bathroom scales, wet feet, and parking curbs cause problems, but that is another story!) :rotfl: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
 
Hahahahaha, Look what I did. I was lonely and needed someone to talk to, except I didn't give him/her a mouth. I got the deck shoveled off, but got tired of shoveling so decided to make this. I am still a kid at heart I guess.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954

Well of course you didn't give him a mouth! After all you don't want him to fix your problems, you just want him to listen! :rotfl:
 
Deb, awesome picture! We often times see deer crossing the road here in our community and they are great to watch! However, that scene with the snow and deer is picture perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay home than go to AZ?..... :scratch: LOL...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom