Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky, nope, heading to AZ so we can experience other wild life and I am not talking about evenings with Dave :whistle: We go trail riding to try and find these guys in the wild. They are beautiful to look at.
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Hey, if you stop in Midland, I will show you some interesting wildlife! :rotfl: Do you go through Amarillo on your way?
 
Sorry Jacky, I didn't see your post. No hunters while we are there. Dave said they allow just a few people to hunt at certain times. We hunt them, but only with a camera.
 
Well, I think I have everything ready for tomorrow. 33 people going to be here, so I better be ready. I laughed as I was running up and down the steps today dragging the tables and chairs up from the basement. I use to make the guys do that job, now I am in there helping with all of it. Oh, just got a text from my daughter that her MIL will be coming along. She is handicapped and can't stay alone and her SIL is out of town. I hope she doesn't mind our big gang.

Merry Christmas Everyone.
 
Deb, your gathering will be great, enjoy it my friend! I remember when my mom was wheelchair ridden and Norm and my son carried her and her wheelchair up the stairs (raised ranch) to the main level, she so enjoyed being with everyone! I'm sure all the happy family gathering will make your daughter's MIL happy tomorrow!
:merrychr: my friend!
 
It has been very interesting reading this line of posts. Today is 4 weeks for me. I have gone through a lot of what everyone else has, from constipation to never getting a good night sleep to wondering why I have no sex drive. Glad to hear the later is from my meds and will go away, although I can't imagine a comfortable position for me yet. I must say my surgeon did a great job on my incision. I wouldn't be surprised if in a year you will hardly be able to see it. Have a great Christmas everyone.
Bruce
 
Bruce, things will get better and that includes the sex drive, women have that issue too! We all want to feel better and again that includes the sex drive, it just takes time and you will get there believe me, it will! Debbie will agree, I'm sure!

I'm infringing on her post, but I feel that she will allow me to in order to give you comfort for what is yet to come your way!

:merrychr:
 
Hey Bruce, welcome to the group. Had to laugh at Jacky answering your sex question so fast. Weather it is the meds, or your pain, it is very normal not to be in the mood. I had a double whammy of that with me getting my knee replacement and about a month and a half after that my husband had spine surgery. So right about the time I was ready, he wasn't in the game. It seemed like a very long wait. So while you are waiting for your pain to subside, start thinking of new positions where you won't be testing that knee too much... Hey, at least you are talking about it, so that means there is hope. It is when you don't even think about it that you should start to worry.
 
My hubby was afraid he would somehow hurt this revision or me! i started laughing and said, I think I will be OK! After all they have me doing so much in Physical Therapy, I am getting more limber! He laughed and that joke eased his mind!:rotfl:
 
Oh my goodness! Sounds like a challenge..... And even though I have been named "The Shy One," I must stand up for my beloved TX!

Beware though I do LOVE challenges! :happydance: :rotfl:
 
As Jacky puts it, Debbie is the Expert on Sex though! I must concede that she is a bit of a swinger! Shhhh..... Don't tell Debbie, it will be our little secret! :heehee:


It might be Jacky..... I think it's a tie! I am much too Shy to discuss that kind of thing! :angel:
 
:rofsign:Sonja, when did I get to be the expert on sex???? Was it that I was bold enough to ask about it, or talk about it is maybe what I meant. At first I thought I would be scolded about it, but after replacements, hip or knee which I had both, you do need some advice once in awhile. I would have another question since Dave's surgery, but seeing his spinal surgery isn't a joint, guess it doesn't belong in here. Now won't that make you all wonder... :rotfl:
 
Debbie! What were you doing reading that post! :shocked: It was supposed to be Bruce's and my little secret! :rotfl:

By the way, I think you and Jacky have corrupted me! I was so Shy before the two of you joined! :blush: :happydance:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom